4.

Your House11:45pm

Your House
11:45pm

"ISAIAH THIS IS WHY NOBODY SMOKES WITH YOU..." Jeremiah complained, watching his younger brother take extra hits. "Hurry the fuck up..."

"Calm down jeez..." He passed it to Jeremiah.

Jeremiah took a hit and then another. You felt a vibration from your phone, glancing over at the notification you grabbed it.

connie ‼️
| wyd??

You
| i'm doing something with my
| brothers.. wsp?

connie
| you were on my mind soo..

You
| thats cute

You noticed Jeremiah glancing over at your phone. You glared at him before putting it back. He handed you the blunt and you inhaled it.

"Y/n, who's Connie?" He asked in a low tone.

You exhaled the smoke, watching it disperse in the air. "One of Onkyankopon's friends or something." You inhaled again.

"Does he go to San Diego?" Isaiah asked, you nodded in response before blowing the smoke out. "Springer?"

"Yeah, that's the bladie.." You passed it to Isaiah. "What's wrong, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Connie is uhm..." Isaiah thought, "He's interesting for sure.." He inhaled.

"What do you mean by that Isa?" You looked at him, and watched as he exhaled, waiting for a response.

"Him and his friends are basically the fuckboys of the whole school.." He sighed, "Oh man, I remember this one time he ran through a whole friend group in one week."

"Damn, I couldn't even do that," Jeremiah looked at you, "Are you interesed in this Connie nigga?"

"Nah," You threw your head back, "He seem like a cool lil' motherfucker tho.." You looked at Isaiah pass it to Jeremiah, "Miah' hurry up with that."

"Don't rush me-" He spat before inhaling the blunt.

"Is Hange a top or bottom-" Isaiah asked. You and Jeremiah looked at each other, then at Isaiah. "I'm serious."

"We don't fucking know!" You laughed, "Ask mom or something!"

Jeremiah passed the blunt to you, "I think dad and Erwin fuck." Jeremiah explained, as you inhaled, "Those fuckers are always together."

"I though Erwin fucked with lil' nigga that makes jeans." You exhaled, "Levee?"

"You mean Levi?" Jeremiah asked, "That nigga don't make jeans! He makes pants!"

"You right, you right." You took another hit and passed it to Isaiah, "I'm hungry."

"Fuck you sis." Isaiah groaned, putting the blunt out and threw it off your balcony.

You guys stumbled down the stairs, laughing with red eyes. Making your way to the kitchen, another conversation striked up.

"We should-" Isaiah burped, "Make brownies!"

"Finally you had a good idea!" You giggle walking to the pantry, "We got brownie mix? Yes, we do."

Your brothers assisted you in making the brownie batter, and boy was it a mess. Egg shells were on the floor and the vegetable oil spilt on the counter.

"Man, momma is gonna kill us!" Jeremiah groaned, "She's gonna make you stay with Onkyankopon again!"

"Oh hell no!" You fell to your knees, "I'm not staying with that negro!"

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

Onkyankopon opened the door and smirk. Connie stared at him dead eyed, phone in hand.

"Bro, I'm having a motherfucking crisis!" Connie whined. "I think i'm in love!"

"Uhmm?" Onkyankopon watched as Connie barged his way into the apartment, "Who got the problem, me or you?" He closed the door, "I can't help you Conn-"

"Yes you can!" Connie grabbed his shoulders, "Throw a party ir something and invite Y/n!"

"Woah, wait a damn minute." Onkyankopon rubbed his forehead, "Your in love, with my cousin, Y/n?" Connie shook his head, "You haven't even seen her?"

"Yes I have!" Onkyankopon rolled his eyes in disbelief, "Look, she has blue hair with two light blue streaks." Connie's face turned red a little, "And she's u-uhn really, like super pretty."

"This is disgusting." Onkyankopon pushed Connie off of him, "I am speechless. You know your just going to do her wrong."

"I'm not I promise!" Connie pleaded, "Look, get me to a party that she's going to and I'll hook you up with Ryanna."

"Word?" Onkyankopon smirked, "Fine, let me make a phone call."

RING

RING

RING

"Onkyankopon, why are you calling me?" Aya asked, "Are we going shopping again?!"

"No, sorry Aya." Connie watched as he talked, "Are you throwing any parties soon though?"

"Hell yeah!" She giggled, "The volleyball team's captain Carmi's!" Onkyankopon gave Connie a thumbs up, "The whole school is about to be there, and kids from San Diego!"

"Is Y/n comin'?" Aya stayed quiet.

"It's mandatory for the team to come so yeah.." She explained, "Friday night at my place, 8:30 until."

"Thanks, I'll see you then aight?" Aya hummed in response before Onkyankopon hung up. Connie stared at him with anticipation, "Text the boys and tell them to meet at my place Friday at 5:30."

Connie smiled brightly, "My man!" Connie dapped him up, "I'm too excited bro!"

"Hiw have you seen her once and she already got you whipped?" Onkyankopon sighed, "Get outta my home with allat simp shit."

Connie flipped him off before leaving. He hopped in his car happily.

Connie‼️
| whats your favorite color?

You
| (f/c) why??

Connie ‼️
| I was just wondering <3

"Y/N STOP TEXTING NIGGAS AND HELP US CLEAN UP!"

"FINE!"

"I THINK IM FALLIN IN LOVE, THIS TIME I THINK ITS FORREAL"

Okay this chapter was so short im sorry 😭 and i tried transitioning idk if its good though.. ANYWAYS SEE YALL LATER HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT 😩‼️