17.

"CONNIE I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING

"CONNIE I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING...." You mumbled.

"What's wrong my love? Are you bleeding?" He questioned.

"No. I can't get my bra to clasp right..." You explained.

"Oh..." He mumbled.

"Just hurry up and help me before Sash' and Sky come back."

You unlocked the door and turned back around.

"Wooow." Connie rolled his eyes, "You can't even face me?"

"If the clasp is in the back why would I need to face forward? And if you're that thirsty you can see me in the mirror." You sighed, "Can you please hurry?"

"Fine, fine." You felt him grab the clasps.

"Hook the mi-" The bra got way too tight, "Connie that hurts!"

"Sorry sorry." He apologized, "Which one?"

"The middle one." You directed.

"There!" He smiled.

"Thank you." You fixed your hair.

There was an awkward silence before Connie decided to speak up, "You look beautiful right now~"

"Probably because I'm half naked." You joked.

"No that's not it." He rolled his eyes, "You always look so pretty in green."

"You're so flattering." You rolled your eyes. "Why are you still in here?"

"Because you never asked me to leave so I thought~" He snaked his arms around your waist, "That maybe we could..."

"No." You groaned.

"I've never had public sex before and you've never had sex at all." He smiled, "First times for everyone."

"Oh my god." You removed his hands from your waist, "You are so aggravating."

"Booo~" He mocked.

"Booooy, if you don't shut the fuck up." You scolded. "Are you buying this stuff for me?"

"Of course." He smiled.

"Take his money... take all that nigga money.." You whispered.

"Huh? Did you say something?" He asked.

"No. Get out so that I can change." You turned around to unlock the door.

"Wow." Connie crossed his arms.

"Nigga, get out." He rolled his eyes before leaving the dressing room.

" He rolled his eyes before leaving the dressing room