28.

CONNIE'S DRIVEWAY
1:24 am

CONNIE PUT HIS CAR IN PARK, RUBBING HIS FOREHEAD, he groaned before taking off his seatbelt

"Wanna... Talk?" You suggested.

"There ain't nothing to talk about, it's all cool." He gave a small smile.

"You worried bout Yeagar?" You questioned.

"Kinda..." He sighed, "He always one some dumb shit, like he's not on probation."

"Yeah... I know how you feel." You smiled at him, "Charmaine was the same way."

"Really?" He questioned, "I would think Aya would be on probation not Char..."

"Charmaine let's you call her Char?" You smiled.

"Yeah, she told me today." He smiled back.

"I'm glad y'all get along!" you sighed, "But Charmaine was beating bitches ass in highschool. Aya was just chill, threw parties, and made good grades."

"Aya doesn't talk much.." He sighed, "Maybe it's because she has plans to murder me.."

"You better start sleeping with one eye open." You joked.

"One eye open when i'm sleepin~" Connie sang, "One eyEee~"

"Boy, shut up." You laughed. "Can we go inside?"

"Yeah of course!" He got out.

When guys went inside, Sky and Jean were on the couch watching Friday the 13th, cuddling and shit.

"What y'all doing?" Connie teased walking behind Jean, "Specifically under those covers."

"Holding hands." Jean spat at him, "Go to your room Constance."

"Nigga, do you think your my mom?" He glared at Jean.

"STOP FUCKING FIGHTING!" Sasha yelled from her room.

"Sorry Sasha.." They both apologized before you and Connie went to his room.

"Your ma know your over here?" Connie asked sitting at his desk.

"Yeah.." You said going in his closet, "Can I have a hoodie?"

"Take whatever you want." He smiled at you before returning to his game.

"Thanks." You grabbed some stuff and went to bathroom to take a shower.

When you came back Connie had change and was back on his game. You sat on his bed against the pillows, scrolling through instagram and watched him play.

"Connie I'm bored." You groaned.

He pointed to his nightstand, which had a nicely rolled blunt on it, "Give me a second."