13.

Dont play the song yet

"WHO WAS THAT CONNIE? NEW GIRL?" "Aria-" Connie groaned.

"Is that why you didn't come over last night?" She asked."

"Look, can we not right now." He whispered, "We can talk about this later."

"Connie you promised me that I would have your full attention." Ariande started to tear up, "You promised."

"Ian even cheat on you..." He rolled his eyes, "You need to chill."

"Connie I just want to know why you lied."

"I didn't lie." He sat up, "Me and her aren't even a thing."

"That's not the fucking point!" She tensed up, "You really don't care about me..."

"Okay look i'm sorr-"

"Con I'm back-" You made eye contact with the girl, "Oh, who's this?"

Connie stared at Ariande, "The team manager..."

"Oh hi!" You smiled, "I'm Y/n!" You extended your hand so that she could shake it.

"I'm Ariande, but you can call me Aria or Ari.." She smiled shaking your hand. "Your boyfriend is a real slacker, he never takes practice seriously..."

"I can believe you." You put your hand on his head.

"Uhm well I have to go.." She glanced at Connie, "My sisters waiting for me."

"Bye! Nice meeting you." When she left you bent down, next to Connie's ear, "How dumb do you think I am Con?"

"Y/n I don't know what you'r-"

"Was that your girlfriend?"

"I don't have a girlfriend, I'm waiting for you to fill that spot." He smiled

"It's really hard for me to believe you..." You grabbed your drink from him. "I'm sorry-"

"Y/n if you need space I'll go with Eren and Aya-" He grabbed your hand, "Just be careful, please."