26.

MARCOS PARTY HOUSE9:12 pm

MARCOS PARTY HOUSE
9:12 pm

"UH, WHATS UP I'M CARLOS." HE AWKWARDLY INTRODUCED. "I just wanted to tell you that your shoes are awesome."

"Oh these?" She looked down at her shoes, "I'm Aria, by the way."

"I'm lucky to meet such a pretty girl with an amazing shoe game." He smiled.

"And i'm lucky to meet a boy with manners." She flirted.

"That's a bare minimum." He picked at his hair, "Maybe I could get your number and show you awesome I really am?"

"I'd love that." She took out her phone.

Carlos gave her his phone, and she seemed to pause at his lockscreen.

"Oooh~" She smiled, "These two girls are pretty. Who are they?"

"The one on the right is my twin sister, of course that's me in the middle and-" He took a pause, looking at you in the picture. The way you smiled, the way your outfit hugged your body perfectly, and how you comfortable you looked in his arms. "That's my sister's best friend." He sighed, "We we're at disney for our yearly trip."

"Nice." They started clicking on each others phones and handed it back to each other.

"I'll catch you." He smiled,  "I needa make sure my sister is alright."

"Okay~" Aria tapped her chin, "Do you like beer pong?"

"Some people call me the champ!" He boasted.

"Look at you Mr. beer pong champ." She smiled, "I will never understand how people are so good at it..."

"Talent like mine is rare." He shrugged.

"I don't think you're that good." She teased.

"Mhm meet me in an hour and we can find out." He teased back.

"Sounds like a deal." She waved him off.

Carlos walked back over to the girls who were clapping for him.

"Wow." Ymir sighed, "I had zero faith in you."

"Thanks for the honesty." Carlos rolled his eyes, "Char- she called you pretty."

"You showed het what I look like?" She questioned, "That's some weird shit."

"No." He pointed at his lockscreen, "She saw my lockscreen."

"Damn.." Ymir smirked, "Now that i'm really seeing Y/n, I see why your hooked."

"Excuse me?" Historia glared at her.

"Nigga, didn't you just cheat on me." They snapped back.

"I- Okay." Historia went back to her phone.