31

FRIDAY9:56 am

FRIDAY
9:56 am

YOU WOKE UP WITH CONNIE'S ARMS TIGHTLY WRAPPED AROUND YOU, he was scrolling through Instagram, looking at fits.

"Morning Connie" You yawned.

"Good morning love." He turned off his phone. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good. How about you?" You asked.

"Good, you move a lot though..." Connie smirked, "Wanna take a shower?"

"I think we should." You said before dragging Connie out of bed to the bathroom.

A little later, you and Connie went to get lunch before he had to go to the gym for workouts and pregame practice. He had left you with his card and told you to go shopping so you and Aya decided to go together.

"How was it last night?" Aya asked looking at the clothes on a rack.

"Nothing much." You sighed, "It's like everytime I want to do it, it never happens."

"Woah sista." Aya jolted, "Not what I meant but elaborate."

You laughed, "The first time he bailed, and then Isaiah came in.."

"Wow, I mean Connie bailed?" she gasped, "Are you forreal?"

"Yes." You grabbed a jacket of the rack, "He just wasn't sure if I was ready."

"You know what." Aya placed her hand on your shoulder, "Do it tonight, no distractions, no interruptions. If you feel like you're ready this is the best time."

You smiled at her. Aya is a bit crazy but she always knows what to say when to say it. That's what you appreciated about the friendship you guys have.

•••
Connie sat on the bench, wiping his sweat off his face. He studied the court as everyone moved up and down following the ball. A whistle blew as he watched Jean, Eren, and Armin approach him.

"Excited for tomorrow?" Armin asked,  breathing heavy.

"I'm not sure if excited is the word." Eren joked.

"Connie stop being quiet." Jean laughed.

"You good?" Eren asked sitting next to him.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat, "I just-"

"Is it about Y/n?" Armin asked softly.

"Maybe, a little." He confessed. "I thin-"

"There's no way you're worried about her right now." Jean crossed his arms. "Haven't fucked yet? Worried you lost your player ways?"

"Just because you won't treat Sky like more then a easy pickup doesn't mean I haven't changed." Connie grunted and got up.

He left off the gym and walked down a corridor to the locker room before he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Armin hunched over and out of breath.

"What's... wrong?" He panted.

"I just feel like Y/n doesn't trust me." He sighed, "I mean, after everything I wouldn't trust me either but I need her to trust me."

"Tell her that." Armin looked Connie dead in the eyes, "Tell her that you can't go any further with her until she completely trusts you."

"You make it seem easier then it actually is." He laughed.

"Don't over complicate thongs with her." Armin smiles, "Be straightforward, you got it."

Connie lightly smiles back and the two return to practice.

•••

You walk into the hotel room to see Connie sitting on the bed on his phone. You put down the bags and sit down on the bed next to him, resting your head on his shoulder.

"How was practice?" You asked, "Ready for tomorrow?"

"It was really good." He wrapped his arm around you, "Shopping was fun."

"Yeah I got you something."

"Well, I have to talk to you about something." He unwrapped his arm, "I know you're probably tired of waiting on me."

You raised a brow, "Connie what are you talking abou-"

"I just want you too 100% trust me before we go any further." He looked at you, "I know we've only been together for a while but I really care about you and I can't mess this shit up."

You hugged Connie, "Con, I trust you okay?" You looked him in the eyes, "If I didn't I wouldn't be here I promise."

He smiled at you and you reached over to kiss him. He pushed his lips back unto yours and pulled you on top of him. The kiss become more passionate as you move hips against Connie. He lets out quiet little groans while kissing and sucking on your neck.

He flips you over, putting you on your back. He kisses your check and leans over to your ear and whispers,

"Are you ready?"

IM BACK RAAHHH 🇺🇸🦅🙏🏽⁉️ sorry about my disappearance AGAIN

IM BACK RAAHHH 🇺🇸🦅🙏🏽⁉️ sorry about my disappearance AGAIN. i lost motivation for this book and just never had time to write. but now that my life has slowed down i have plenty of new chapters for yall and not one but TWO new books so the question i have for you guys is Armin or Eren?

The Eren book is more summery, based of my fav show the summer i turned pretty. The Armin book is totally on the flip side, lets just say senior year tomfoolery happens 😇

but anyways let me know! hope you all enjoyed!