15.

CONNIES ROOM12:56 am

CONNIES ROOM
12:56 am

YOU WALKED INTO CONNIES ROOM BEHIND HIM, awkwardly standing by his bed. He started going through a few clothes before handing you a hoodie socks and some shorts.

"Do you want to take a shower or just change?" Connie asked giving you the clothes.

"I want to take a shower... please." You mumbled.

"Okay... I can ask my Sasha if she has some clean underwear... like never used before." He suggested.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Okay." He started heading towards the door, "I'll be back okay?"

Connie left out his room and went to Sasha's. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"I'm not giving one of your fuck toys my new underwear." She groaned, "Better start buying them yourself.."

"Y/n is not one of my "fuck toys." or whatever."

"Oh oh!" Sasha smiled, "Pretty girl?"

"Aren't you and Niccolo like... married?" He groaned.

"No we broke up again..." Sasha sighed, "But let me get the underwear tho.." Sasha closed her door. A few minutes later, she came back with a bag, "Don't open that damn bag."

"Why not?"

"It's underwear you weirdo." She spat, "Anyways if pretty girl is gone in the morning, she's in my room."

"Sasha you're so gay..." She flicked her tongue between her two fingers before closing her eyes again.

Connie came back in his room while you were admiring his trophy case. There were tons of basketball champion trophies, MVP awards, etc.

"I'm kinda the shit." Connie boasted.

"I can tell.." You mumbled." You looked at the bag he had, "Did you look in the bag?"

"No, Sash' told me not to.." You cocked an eyebrow, "I wasn't going to!" He handed you the bag, "Uhm, the bathroom is right across the hall."

"Okay.. thanks." You walked out his room.

" You walked out his room