30.

TUESDAY8:35 AMYOUR ROOM

TUESDAY
8:35 AM
YOUR ROOM

YOU JOLTED UP, freeing yourself from Connie's arms which were wrapped around you. You glared at the empty suitcases on your our floor.

"Fuck." You whispered to yourself, "What time is it?"

You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. You almost passed out. You tried to shake Connie awake but he wouldn't budge.

"Connie wake up... Hey Connie." You waved and snapped in his face, "Connie wake up... I don't like this I need you to wake up."

You watched as his eyes slowly opened, "It's about time you woke up fuck."

He groaned, "What time it is?" He glanced st the clock before rolling out of your bed. "THE FLIGHT IS IN LIKE 4 HOURS."

You shook your head before turning on the light and frantically pulling up a list of stuff you needed to pack. You grabbed most of the things that were already in your room; some perfumes, clothes, shoes etc.

You walked into the hallway headed towards the bathroom. You tried to turn the doorknob but it wouldn't budge. At first you thought Connie was in there but he would've yelled at you immediately.

Then you realized... the bathroom door knob jams easily and the only way to unjam it was to take it off or open it from the inside.

You ran to the guest bathroom where Connie was brushing his hair (or at least the small amount he had).

"Connie. We need to go outside." You tugged on him.

"Fuck you mean outside." He questioned, "We do not have the time for a picnic right now."

"I know that." You pulled him out of the bathroom, "I need you to lift me up."

You pulled him outside to where the window is and you climbed on his back. You grunted as you were grabbing for the small ledge on the side of the house.

You finally grabbed it and pulled yourself onto it before opening the window allowing you into the bathroom. You grabbed the rest of your stuff and finished packing. You shoved all of your stuff the car before heading to Connie's place.

•••

When you and Connie arrived the apartment was in shambles, it looked like there was a brawl. Connie angrily walked to Sasha's room and knocked.. nothing.

He pulled out his phone and called Sasha, "Sasha Nicole Braus what the actual fuck is going on in this house?"

"Huh?" Sasha questioned, "I'm at Niccolos what're you talking about?"

"Oh you're fucking with me?" Connie started laughing.

You walked towards Jeans room and knocked before coming in. Jean was asleep on his floor and Sky was on the bed naked. You quickly threw a blanket over her before calling Connie over.