20.

YOUR HOUSE 4:15 pm

YOUR HOUSE
4:15 pm

dont play the song yet

As Armin walked out the door you ran upstairs to get ready but you knew you needed assistance.

"What's good?" Aya cheered answering the phone.

"Y/n, what do you want?" Charmaine groaned.

"I may or may not have a date tonigh-"

"Charmaine I'm picking you up in 5." Aya interrupted before leaving the call.

"Oh shit, see ya y/n." Charmaine smiled and left.

After a few minutes, both of them stormed into your house.

"Hi! Hi! Hi" Aya cheered, "Let's talk outfit first"

"What we should talk about is who is she going on this date with." Charmaine crossed her arms, "Carlos said he was going out tonight, is it him?"

"No." You mumbled, "I haven't talked to him in like 5 days."

"Oh damn." Aya mumbled, "Did something happen between y'all?"

"No." You glanced at Charmaine, "Maybe you can see what's up Char."

"Yeah." She uncrossed her arms, "Yeah, I can do that. Uhm, I can do your hair."

"Aya, I already have an outfit picked out so you can do my makeup." You explained.

"Okay good." She sighed, "I hate going through your closet."

"Every time I go through yours I see pink wonderland so..." You teased.

"We need to hurry." Charmaine groaned, "You got something I can do yo hair with?"

"I think I got a wig ina bathroom." You pointed upstairs.

"Good!" Aya clapped her hands together, "We needed to go there anyways."

You smiled at them before you all walked upstairs. Charmaine pulled a two chairs out of your room and started working on your hair.

"Wait." Aya turned towards you, "Who are you even going on this date with if it isn't Carlos?"

"Connie Springer." You explained, "The boy from the party."

"I thought you didn't like him?" Charmaine mumbled.

"I never said that." You pouted.

"Of course she wouldn't not like him." Aya teased, "She's his princess isn't that right."

"Oh yeaaaah." Charmaine smiled, "You ready to go now princess?" She mocked.

"Y'all are just jealous." You rolled your eyes, "Charmaine when was the last time Reiner took you on a *real* date?"