12.

"NAMES?" THE BOUNCER ASKED AS CONNIE AND HIS FRIENDS WALKED UP

"NAMES?" THE BOUNCER ASKED AS CONNIE AND HIS FRIENDS WALKED UP. "It should be Connie, Onkyankopon, Armin, Eren, Isaiah, and Jean." Onkyankopon said.

"Come in." He moved to the side, letting them inside.

"God damn..." Connie mumbled, "Everyone and they moms at this bitch."

"Aya must know a lot of people..." Armin trailed closely behind everyone.

"If you get into Aya's parties, you're basically famous." Isaiah explained, "Uzi and Trippie were here one time."

"Where are we going?" Eren asked, "Like are meeting someone?"

"We're going to Aya's special room to meet up with her and Y/n's other friends."

"Special.... room?" Jean questioned, "Like Fifty Shades of Grey type shit?"

"No nigga." Onkyankopon scolded, "Aya got her own room so that when she throws parties she can go somewhere that nobody else can."

"Oh..."

The boys went upstairs until they hit a door down a very long hallway. Onkyankopon knocked and waited for Aya to open it.

"Hi guys!" She greeted, "Come in!"

You made eye contact with Armin and Connie when they walked in. Carlos sat back down next to you with a sprite in his hand.

"Did Char tell you it was a good idea to wear a bikini top?" He joked.

"It's not a bikini dumbass." You smiled, "At least my fit has color.."

"You wear black everyday shut up."

"You right. But you do to so I don't see the problem..." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll be back.." He cooed. "Reiner just got here."

"Tell him I said hey.."

Armin came up to you with a smile before sitting next to you.

"Hey so..." He started blushing, "Who's that girl over there... The one next to Charmaine."

You smirked, "Oh? That's Charmaine's cousin, Alicia... You wanna go talk to her?"