11.

YOUR ROOM9:37 Pm

YOUR ROOM
9:37 Pm

"CAN I KISS YOU?" CONNIE ASKED MOVING CLOSER TO YOUR FACE,"Yeah, no." You teased flipping back over, "Nice try tho."

"Wooooow..." Connie rolled his eyes, "Was I close tho?"

"No."

"You're kidding right?" He scoffed, "Hafta' be!"

"Your accent is coming out my love~" You mocked.

Connie's face flushed pink, "You do god awful things to me."

"Is that a compliment?" You looked at him.

"No, I hate you."

"You love me, I know you doo~" You sang.

"Stop using my lines!" He complained.

"Someone's mad because i didn't give them a kith kith!"

"Stop."

Connie felt a small vibration coming from his phone, he glanced at the notification and got out the bed.

"Wait. Did I really make you that mad?" You got up, "I'm sorry, I was just jokin-"

"I know. I'm not mad, I just need to use the bathroom..." He opened the door, "Where is it?"

"The door next to us on the right." You plopped down back on the bed.

Connie walked in the bathroom, locking the door behind him and pulled out his phone. His fingers typed across the screen.

"Fuck my life.." Connie mumbled, washing his hands before going back to your room.

"Hey... movie ended." You got off your bed, "Wanna do something else? I got Jenga! Oh! Game of Life, or we could just talk."

"All of that sounds great but," He sighed. "I really need to go now, my aunt is expecting me."

"Oh okay!" You smiled, "Want me to walk you out?"

"No it's fine, thanks for today though." He started heading towards the room door, "I'll text you when I get home 'kay?"

"Okay, drive safe!" He left.

"He was acting weird... I dunno who to call."