10.

In Front of your house7:56 PM

7:56 PM

"WANT ME TO WALK YOU UP?" Connie asked, stopping in your driveway.

"Do you maybe want to, hangout?" You suggested.

"Like.... In your house?"

"Yeah, where else? We could watch a movie or something." You smiled.

"Shit well." He turned off his car, "Let's go."

You and Connie went into your house and of course nobody was home. Your moms were at work and Isaiah was, somewhere. You guys raced up to your and Connie entered it with awe.

 You guys raced up to your and Connie entered it with awe

your 'room' ^

"Aw damn princess!" Connie cheered falling onto your bed, "Your room is nice!"

"Well this isn't necessarily the room that i'm supposed to sleep in." You awkwardly smiled, "This is really my gaming room but I kept falling asleep in here."

"Ohh..." Connie mumbled, "So you added a bed and other things."

"Yeah.." You sat down in your chair, "Also, my moms got mad. They said it was 'unhealthy'.."

"Soo..." He fidgeted with his fingers, "Can I see your real room?"

"No." You tossed him a remote, "I don't feel like going all the way up there."

"Up.. there?"

"Pick something for us to watch!" You got up, "I need to change."

~ timeskip

You came back in your room with popcorn and some snacks and saw that Connie had a movie up.

"So." You got on your bed and laid down, "What'd you pick?"

"The Babysitter; Killer Queen tho because it's way better than the first one." He explained, "I mean, there both good."

"I watched the first one, but never the second.."

"Well tonight's your lucky night!" He joked, laying down behind you.

You guys started the movie and talk a little during it. You couldn't lie, you were enjoying the time you spent with Connie.

"Look, all I'm saying is that Sonia is the craziest out of all those motherfuckers!" Connie laughed.

"You right, she used to mess with the dead..." He agreed, "The should've never gave Allison the gun."

"BITCH DID YOU JUST SEE HER HIT THAT DEER!" You joked.

"Nah, because theses fuckers dumb for trying to negotiate..." Connie scoffed.

You laughed in agreement, "Okay but Allison keeps on getting shot in her boobs.."

"Yo watch this." He directed. You watched the screen fill with blood and screams, "That shits brutal."

"Connie why would you show me that bullshit!" You scolded turning towards him.

"It's alright princess.." He caressed your hair, "It's just a movie you know that right?"

"Oh shut up, Her head got ripped off!" You punched his chest.

'THAT SHIT IS HARD AS FUCK!'

"Owww..." Connie groaned sarcastically, "You hurt me owww!"

"Fuck you, I hate you." You spat.

"Shut up, you love me." He teased.

"I didn't say that." You groaned turning back around.

"I love this part!" Connie exclaimed, "It's cute!"

"What?" You turned back around, "How is murder cute?"

"But it ain't murder.." He cooed, "They're sharing memories all cute and shit."

"I mean you aren't wrong." You smiled, "That bitch Melanie a straight traitor tho.."

"You ain't realized that yet?" He rolled his eyes, "Must be dumber than me."

"Damn, that shit hurt.." You mumbled.

"I wasn't trying to be mean..." He apologized, "Hey look at me. Stop bein' like that over a joke.."

"Connie shut up, I'm not mad." You looked up at him.

"You are very smart~ and pretty~" He complimented, "That's why I like you."

"You are very good with words Mr. Springer~"

"Can I kiss you?" Connie asked moving closer to your face.

"Can I get a kiss? And can
you make it last forever?"

your welcome 😁😁😁😁