21.

AS YOU PARKED YOUR CAR, you saw Connie sitting on a bench on his phone. You got out and he made eye contact with you and smiled, you did the the same. You felt yourself get nervous and your body getting warmer.

"Don't freak out right now." You whispered to yourself, "Just count your steps like Armin does."

So that's what you did, focused on your steps and your breathing, making sure everything was at a steady pace.

"Y/n! Watch out!" You heard Connie call out before he grabbed you.

"Did I get ran over?!" You freaked out, "But there's no cars?!"

"You almost ran into that pole." He explained, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." You buried your face into your hands, "I'm so embarrassed, I was just nervous."

"It's fine, it was pretty cute." He laughed.

"I'm flattered." You said sarcastically.

He grabbed your hand, leading you to the entrance so you guys could check in. As he was talking to the hostess, you studied him and god was the man fine.

connies fit

The diamond earrings he had on, the tattoos on his neck, his faint freckles that dotted all over his face and his straight white teeth

The diamond earrings he had on, the tattoos on his neck, his faint freckles that dotted all over his face and his straight white teeth. Not to mention that it was obvious he just had a line up.

"Okay!" The hostess smiled, "You two can follow me."

She led you two to a small booth outside facing a small river. There were fairy lights and not a lot of people near.

"Connie." You whispered, "This is really fancy."

"I know right." He whispered back, "Food is super expensive too."

"Are you sure you want to eat here?" You asked, "We can leave..."

"No." He reassured, "You wanted steak and lobster so I'm getting you steak and lobster."

"Constance..." You gave him a soft smile, "Just know that I'm paying."

"Oh cmon pretty girl.." He looked at the menu, "You know I'm not letting you pay."

"Con-"

"I'm not letting you pay." He glared at you, "I was raised better than that."

"Fine." You smirked, "I'll just get a burge-"

"I'm going to shoot you with a nerf gun." He threatened, "You're getting what you want and I'm paying."

"God." You crossed your arms, "You're so stubborn."

"That's the idea." He smirked, "Did I tell you how beautiful you looked?"

"Stop trying to butter me up." You looked at the menu.