8.

AYA'S HOUSE9:34 pm

AYA'S HOUSE
9:34 pm

dont play the song yet

"HEY PRINCESS~" CONNIE COOED, sitting next to you on the couch.

"Hi Connie." You said taking your drink from Armin, "You smell like alcohol."

"Armin already told me that so I don't need to hear from you." He scoffed, "I like your outfit tho."

"Thank you." You smiled, "Where's Aya?" You asked turning to Armin. "I needed to know what model her sewing machine was.."

"Was that the noise from earlier?" Armin asked.

"Yeah Carlos and I broke it.." You explained, "I was gonna split the cost with him."

"Oh okay.." Armin looked around the room, "I don't see Aya or Eren.."

You snickered, "Onkyankopon owes me money." Grabbing your drink you laughed.

One sip, that was really all you needed to loosen up. You took a sip and you got that euphoric feeling once again. Since you had been at home and not partying, you haven't had alcohol in a while.

You got up and grabbed two switch joy-cons and tossed one to Connie who smirked at you. You notice the small tattoo on his neck, and the faint freckles scattered across his face.

"You staring real hard princess," He smiled, showing off all his teeth, "I know i'm hot-"

You grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at his face, "Shut up, you not that cute."

"Oh?" He took the pillow of his face, "So i'm cute to an extent?"

"Die, derogatory." You sat down, turning on the TV.

You and Connie agreed on Mario Kart, you choose Wario and a custom vehicle. Connie chose princess peach and a custom vehicle.

"Shidd, stop cheating ma." Connie groaned.

"Nigga how the fuck did I cheat?" You complained, "I threw a banana at you."

"Nah... Cause look how fast you going!" He slurred, "Gotta be cheating."

"I'm just better than you!" You teased.

Connie continued to claim that you were cheating but you still won. You continued to play with him for a while before the joy-cons died.

"Aw damn," Connie pouted, "Now what?"

You yawned, resting your head on his shoulder, "I wanna go home!"

"Good let's go." Onkyankopon interrupted. "Connie, Armin. Get up, we're leaving."

"What about Eren?" Armin asked in a concerned tone.

"He's up there fucking Aya, I'm not going to get him." Onkyankopon cringed at the thought.

"Okay fine." Armin got up, "I call dibs on shotgun!"