Chapter 30, New Year

TW: KINKS AND SMUT

TW: KINKS AND SMUT

Chapter 30, New Year

January 1st, 2009

Cassidy's POV

"Happy New Year!" I chant along with Aaron and the team. Aaron, standing behind me, spins me around to face him.

"Happy New Year Baby." He says, smiling. I smile too before he presses our lips together. The kiss was short and sweet but passionate.

Pulling away, I look into his beautiful hazel eyes. "I love you, Aaron." I say, before pecking his lips. Nothing would ruin this moment. A moment I've waited almost my whole life for.

We turn back toward the team, enjoying the party that Dave hosted. Spencer and I haven't talked outside of being at functions since everything. We're friendly, but I feel as though it's because we're forced to be.

"Well guys, it's a new year. New criminals to catch, a new friend, and more memories to make." Dave says, holding his glass up to toast.

"Cheers!" I say, along with everyone. We clink our glasses, and I look around for Jack. I wanted to spot eyes in him. He's not used to being up this late.

I spot him in the corner with Henry, and I smile. They're playing, having fun. I turn back toward the group, and Derek decides to make a toast. "I look at all of you, and all I see is family. I couldn't be happier to work with you guys. Happy New Year!" He toasts, and we all smile.

The party goes on, and it's filled with laughing, drinks, and small talk. I walk away from Aaron to talk to the girls. "So Cassie, have you guys set a date yet?" JJ asks as us girls gather around.

"No, we haven't. We know Jack is going to be our ring bearer though. That's a given. I was thinking maybe Henry could be our little flower man." I say, wanting the BAU kids in the wedding.

"Why of course! He may get a little rowdy with the flowers though." JJ laughs, and I laugh too. Jack and Henry are very hyper children.

"That's okay, it's what makes him Henry." I say, and the girls nod.

"Now to pick a date. What season do you want?" Emily asks, and I nod.

"In the Fall, where temperatures are cooler but not freezing. Plus, I love the colorful trees. I want it sometime in September.Maybe October." I replied. I look over at Aaron, and he's looking at me.

I smile at him, and he smiles back before going to talk with the guys. "JJ, do you and Will ever plan on getting married?" I ask, knowing that they've been together for a little while, and have a son together.

"Yeah, one day. We had Henry so early into the relationship that we wanted to wait and get to know each other better." She says, and I smile.

"That's smart. You two really make a good couple." I reply, and she smiles.