Chapter 19, One's End

A/n: Please remember that THIS DOESN'T COMPLETELY FOLLOW THE SHOW! I use the same unsub, along with different characteristics but I did it to fit my story

A/n: Please remember that THIS DOESN'T COMPLETELY FOLLOW THE SHOW! I use the same unsub, along with different characteristics but I did it to fit my story. So please, don't come after me.

Chapter 19, One's End

October 12th, 2008

Aaron's POV

    "Hello? Garcia, I need your help." I say through the phone. I know it's two in the morning, but I didn't care. I needed to know what this text message meant.

    "Hotch? It's two. Why do you need me?" She asks, groggily. I know I just woke her up. I felt bad, but I need her technical skills.

    "I got this message from Haley, and it's not right. I'm calling the rest of the team in. Will you call Emily, Derek, and JJ? I got the others, please tell them to meet me at my house. Tell them to come over in comfy clothes. We don't need to look professional right now." I say, and I hear movement on the other line.

    "Yep, faster than you can say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' Garci out." She says, hanging up.

I quickly call Rossi, and he answers right away. I tell him what happened, and he hangs up. I called Spencer, but he didn't pick up. I called him again, no answer. "Fuck." I whisper.

So instead of calling Spencer again, I call Cassie. She answers on the first ring. "Miss me already, eh?" She laughs.

"Maybe a little, but are you home yet? I got this strange text from Haley, and I think she may be in trouble. I can't get a hold of Spencer. Can you try and wake him up? I would like you both here at my house." I say, panicky.

"Yeah, give me twenty minutes. I'm just approaching my apartment. Aaron, breathe okay? It'll all be okay." She says, and I nod. I know she can't see me, but she can hear me breathe in deeply.

"Okay, see you soon. Be safe." I say, and we hang up. I threw on a pair of sweats, not caring what I looked like.

I walk back downstairs, and I hear a knock at my door. I go to open it revealing Penelope and Derek. "Hey guys, come in." I say, quietly not wanting to wake up Jack.

They walk in, and I know they're panicking too. I wouldn't do this without a good reason. They sit down in the living room, and I go get bottles of water. I start a pot of coffee too, knowing it's going to be a long night.

Twenty five minutes later, everyone is here wanting to know what happened. "Aaron, what happened?" JJ asks.

"So, for you to know why this is emergent, you have to know the truth. Haley and I are getting divorced. About two weeks ago, after a case, I got home to a note saying she wanted a divorce. Her and Jack spent the weekend at her parent's. Well earlier tonight, I had the divorce papers out. We aren't made for each other. We fought, and she left. Fast forward, and I was just about to get in bed, I wanted to know that she was at least okay. That's when she texted me this." I say, showing everyone the text.