Chapter XXII:Monster.

°×*×°

Nox had flew back as quickly as her wings could dragonly take her but before they landed Astoria asked curiously, "Does he know that you're pregnant?" The look of surprised on Nox's face passed over as fleetingly as it had come not that Astoria could have even seen that.

"How do you-" Shaking her head as it to stop and drag the question out of her head, she laughed as sweet and feminine as a dragon possibly could have, "No, My Queen,"

Astoria took note of how the she dragon had been addressing her ever since she had came to the decision to help her and her husband's unique situation. "Why?"

"It's just I will wait a little while longer, it isn't that I'm scared but if he finds out that I carry his child, Scotus will dote on me even more," Nox replied shyly.

' "Child?" That means she doesn't know it's twins, I won't say anything', Astoria thought

Cora intervened, 'You do know that I can hear you.. right?'

'Shut up,'

"I see, I won't say anything but you should tell him soon, he may feel hurt if you don't or chose too late a time," Nox landed gracefully on the grassy plane and Astoria slid off of her back.

"I will take that advice, my Queen," Nox bowed slightly and Astoria smiled and dipped her head slightly as well.

"What advice?" A deep voice spoke behind them, Astoria turned around and saw Scotus walking up to them.

"Nothing at all," Nox laughed resulting in Astoria laughing as well. Remembering that Pluto was still very much pissed at her, she hurried to the field and said, "Scotus! Hurry up! I Have to go! NOW!"

"Okay, I'm coming.. close your eyes and just drift," Scotus called out, with a her head now spinning and mind leaving that realm.

"Hey, and kid! Any time you want to reach me, just close your eyes and imagine me, the gem will teleport you here to me," Scotus shouted after her.

Astoria woke up in her bedroom wrapped tightly in blanket with the sound of Pluto pacing up and down around the room.

His head snapped to her and eyed her cautiously, walking towards her, Astoria peered over the sheets trying to avoid eye contact, Pluto sighed and ran a frustrated had through his hair, "Did you do it purposely?"

Astoria shook her head quickly to send the message, she was honestly lost and confused at the moment, she had been forced to learn so much at one point that now that she was awake all the information and the seriousness of her situation was making her nauseous. She finally looked up and eyed his attire, his dark grey dress shirt was fully buttoned down to the waist of his black pants exposing his tattooed covered body. The sleeves were already rolled up above his elbows.

Cora echoed loudly 'He looks so fucking good, I don't get why you'd run away from that.' Astoria pretended she didn't hear that as she wasn't in the mood for her games and witty comments.

Subconsciously, his biceps flexed and his arms were placed in a ninety degree angle on his hips area were his pants hung low. His eyes darted to her face and focused in on her eyes, his dark brown and grey coloured irises sunk into her hazel's. His left hand raised to his unkempt hair and scratched his head. "I'm sorry."

"Are you still mad at me?" Pluto continued to stare at his little female mate on his bed, he was new to this feeling. This feeling of not wanting his partner to be an emotion that was not happiness for him. On the other hand, Astoria was confused at his behaviour. She was expecting anger, rage and disappointment not Pluto's concern.