Chapter V: Are You Sure?

°×*×°

"I'M THE what?" Astoria stared flabbergasted at the man in front of her. They sat opposite to each other, Pluto simply took out his menu, ignoring her and glanced through the variety of available foods.

"Are you sure?" Astoria stared blankly at his pale skin and slashed eye. She wasn't sure what to believe. Pluto felt his cold eyes drift her, Astoria was a pretty girl after all, after taking a cold sip of the bubbly beverage, he answered, "I don't like to repeat myself."

Astoria finally noticed his cold dead eyes fully focused on her panic mode, he took in her extremely loud heart rate and how the sweat had formed at her forehead and slowly trinkled down her to her breasts. How every five seconds she would rub her hands into her thighs while they jiggled  slightly at the motion of her bouncing toes moving quickly.

Pluto skimmed her body, ample breasts with a slight stomach followed by thick thighs and pefect child bearing hips. 'At least my bed will no longer be cold and my heirs be well taken care of.' He thought. Astoria watched him as she saw him study her build until she saw the suddenly smirk of his and goosebumps arose on her skin, she shivered, nipples hardening that didn't go unnoticed by the god opposite to her.

His cold, calculating eyes raked back up to hers. "So what next?" Astoria asked uncomfortably, she couldn't handle the attention she was receiving.

"You are an adult and your studies almost completed, I can arrange your scholarship without you having to complete your mortal teachings and you will accompany me to the Underworld where you will take on your duties." Pluto watched her absorb everything, he watched her place her lips on the champagne glass and took a big gulp and then nodded. He smirked at this.

"I'm not going." Astoria stated.

A vein in Pluto's head probed out. His pale skin darkening to a ghostly shade of grey. "What?"

Astoria rubbed her fingers against her thighs then they clenched tightly her nails digging into her palms "Are my duties to just continuously pop your little half-demon babies out?"

"No." Pluto's temper subsided. "But that among other things and I wasn't asking you, Astoria. I was telling you."

Before Astoria could respond, a waiter quietly and quickly came into their secluded dinning area. Astoria zoned out when she heard the rumbling of Pluto's voice. Astoria couldn't imagine herself having sex with him, Pluto mercilessly pumping her with his seed so she would create their children. Astoria cringed at the thought as she bit her lips but the dampness between her legs didn't go away as she had hopped so she crossed them lightly.

Images of her being dominated into her bed while he hovered over her, body slick with sweat, the air musky with the scent of their arousals. Arms pinned aboved her head as he growled in her ears as each thrust made a wet clap sound from her ass.

Astoria shaked her head but the images just wouldn't leave.

The waiter finally directed his attention to Astoria, "And for the ma'am?" Pluto looked up and eyeballed her lightly then he felt the familiar ache in his collarbone following the smell of vanilla and chamomile, it was extremely sweet and intoxicating, his pants slightly tightened as he realised what was happening. Pluto's nose flared as his stare hardened, his voice dark and rough, "And she will have the same."

Astoria suddenly jumped out of her trance and looked up to see Pluto glaring at her with deep eyes and a sharp jaw. Astoria cleared her throat, "No.. I'll.. uh get.. the..," Her eyes skimmed over the menu with the foreign letters until she saw a familiar word.