Chapter II: Mine.

°×*×°

RAISING HER eyebrows and thought to herself, 'What the hell was that?' Astoria decided she didn't care nor was she sticking around to find out.

Looking at the two men eying each other down, Astoria decided it best for her to leave and took this entire situtation as she was detention free. Walking to the door, she froze as soon as she got up as a voice unexpectedly spoke, "Stop."

It was cold and sent shivers at her spine which to her surprised pooled at her panties. She narrowed her eyes at the pale, well built man. Her collarbone dullingly began to ache and feel hot, Astoria payed no mind to this.

Her body immediately reacted and the slight dampness was suddenly a waterfall in her panties to which she scoffed. This had never happened before unless counting in that time she had discovered porn and had her first orgasm.

Staring at the figure in the all black suit with pale, dull skin.

Pluto's shirt clung tightly fitting his massive chest and shoulders, a fancy jacket with dark blue lines twirled around it.

It fitted him nicely and then the black dress suit which just made him look 100% more attractive in Astoria's eyes then to finish it off, black dress shoes with a somewhat pointy mouth. To say the least, any girl that saw him would be a sobbing mess but not from crying. She noticed he had a scar, slashed from little above his eyebrow vertically to his cheek on his left eye. Astoria immediately knew this man was extremely dangerous.

Astoria raised an unsure eyebrow.

The stranger stared back coldly then rubbed his hand through his hair then suddenly chuckled in an annoyed fashion. "How old are you?"

Astoria answered before she even registered the question fully, "Seventeen, I'll be eighteen tomorrow. " She looked down puzzled at her immediate answer without any sarcasm to back her.

She heard him swore lowly under his breath but he soon composed himself and turned coldly to Mr. Williams with a dead look in his eyes.

Astoria really wasn't interested and only hoping this wouldn't take long, she had a frozen pizza in the fridge with her name written all over it.

Then it slowly clicked. What was his name? 'Pluto?' Astoria spoke softly, "Look, dude. Whatever shadey business you guys are in, I want zero part of. I heard nothing and I am literally starving."

Pluto merely drew his attention to Astoria and eyed her sightly. He scanned her body, checking out what was his. He shamelessly smirked obviously happy at what he saw resulting in Astoria's scoff. She didn't like the way he looked at her or how his eyes lingered in particular places.

But suddenly he began to undress, shruggering out of his jacket, then opening his shirt, dark lines of tattoos mixed with old scar wounds peaking out from what little he was able to show, it was at this point that Astoria interrupted him. "Look, dude. You're alright looking and all but this is not what I'm int-" Her breathe was cut short as she say the matching sigil on his collarbone and a dead look like his eyes. Clearly he was exhausted. Only the words on his collarbone differed, "Βασιλιάς Του Κάτω Κόσμου."

Pluto snapped his fingers and the scenery immediately changed. His shoulders slumped while he slightly relaxed but then he rolled and straighten them again. "Have a seat."

Astoria was too shocked to obey but quickly recovered and sat down in the black couch opposite him. He stared coldly in her eyes then grunted. "Fucking Loki."

Astoria had no clue what was happened. And finally decided to ask that one question on the tip of her tongue.

"Who are you?"