Chapter VI: Feelings.

°×*×°

CORA WATCHED Pluto's actions smugly with no hint of remorse. Pluto teeth strained each other almost threatening to crack and shatter into dust.

"Oh my look at my dress all torn by that idiot." Cora looked down at her sliced dress that exposed her bra and how the dress had stretched to support her constant moment; it had torn under all the pressure.

'Ahem,' Astoria spoke. 'Our dress and it was my favourite too.'

Cora smirked and began to pull at the slice by her bra, exposing more of her breasts and design of the bra and feigned sadness. "And it was such a cute dress too, ny favourite. " Cora was staring directly at Pluto ignoring Neptune. She and him were having a battle, How much more til you lose your shit vs. Can you make it happen?

"If I knew I was going to how such a vigorous workout I would've worn my sports bra and some pants." She pull at the rip more making it open enough to pull under her breasts.

A growl errupted from Pluto, Cora took this as a to continue as she walked closer to Neptune. "Say.. how do I look?" She twirled as she showcased her newly firm, muscular legs.

Neptune looked at both of them and gulped, "Stunning." The air thicken, the calm, cool god was losing his cool slowly but surely.

"Astoria." Pluto warned in a grumble of pure darkness.

Cora persisted, "Can I borrow that jacket?" She cozied herself close to him. Neptune began taking off his jacket showing off his muscular arms. He was as muscular as Pluto but he had some width to his biceps. No one saw it until Neptune no longer felt her warmth and her grunt of being pushed harshly against the wall by her neck.

Pluto's eyes were pitch black and turned back to stare at Neptune, "Leave." Icily and demonic was his voice, Pluto felt as if he could snap off his brother's head for just looking at her and indulging her antics.
"I will deal with you later, fish."

"I was speak with you later, brother." When Neptune disappeared and his presence could no longer be felt, Pluto snapped his attention back to Cora in Astoria's body. "And you.. I should have you severely punished for uour insolency." Pluto growled deep in her neck. "Why do you always ignore my ways and defy me?" His grip on her neck tightened, Cora gagged and gasped, Pluto watched sadisticly until he realised he felt no pleasure in her pain so he released her confused. Cora fell to the floor with a thud and dropped to all fours to begin coughing and holding her throat.

Pluto growled as he saw her ass exposed from the cut dress. He dragged her up and forced her against the wall, "Should I have you wear a collar with a thick chain to make you under whom you now belong to?"

"Should I stuff my cock so far down your throat that you never forgetthe feel of it? Or spray you with my seed so you'll always smell of me so no one would ever mistake who you belong to." Their collarbones shown their respective colours of blue and purple as they were both hit with the other's arousal. Pluto smirked as he smelt her and Astoria only gulped as he eyed her breasts.

Pluto roughly yanked down her grey bra. Her breasts sprang free and bounced as their protective shield was now gone. Pluto eyeballed them until he gripped one tightly and fondled it watching her reaction. A soft gasp escaped her lips as he groped her and began to suck on brown nipple harshly, twirly hard on the pebble hard bud. Cora hissed, Pluto staring dead in her eyes, some of the darkness had faded but there was still more lurking. Pluto stopped and bent down to her neck and gripped her ass tightly. "Mine."

"Maybe I should take you right here and cum all over your breasts. Then cum all over your ass and watch it drip down to her sobbing cunt. Or maybe I should just cum inside of you right now and make you bare my child so all can see who the fuck they're messing with."