Chapter Five

Ch.5

I rolled over in the bed to head butt Harry who rolled over as well.

“Ouch...” He said rubbing his forehead. I did the same and opened my eyes and saw him looking at me.

“Are you ready for today?”

I sighed and curled up to him, laying my head onto his chest and letting him wrap his arms around me. Today is the day we perform live at the VMA’s and I am absolutely shitting myself.

We flew to America a week ago and practised so hard that I actually lost my voice for two days and now the day has finally arrived.

“I’m just really...really nervous...” I said. Harry chuckled and played with my curls.

“Everyone is...You’ll be fine...they love you...they love us...” He kissed me on the head before releasing me and getting up into the shower and started singing. I sat up in the bed and pulled the blanket with me.

Niall and Louis suddenly walked through the door, Niall was carrying some pancakes from MacDonald’s and a coffee for me. He crawled onto the bed beside me very carefully making sure he didn’t spill anything and dropped down next to me.

“Morning Princess...” he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and handed me the food.

“Morning Nialler...” I opened the packet as Louis opened the bathroom door, “Um Louis Harry’s in there!” I yelled, Louis turned around and looked at me as if I was stupid.

“Yeah and? I’m a guy too.” He said and walked in. I just shook my head. Harry’s singing suddenly was cut off by Harry’s screaming.

“AH! Louis! What the fuck!!! THAT’S COLD WATER!!!!!!!” He screamed. My eyes went wide and I looked down at Niall who was looking at me with the same expression. He just sucked on the straw of his drink.

“LOUIS!!! AH!!!!” Harry screamed again.

Louis walked back out again with the biggest smirk on his face and Liam suddenly ran into the room.

“What’s going on!?” He yelled looking at us.

“Louis turned the cold water on and Hazza was in the shower...” Niall said flatly.

Liam turned to Louis who was just giggling to himself. “Louis...why?” Liam asked. He sounded exhausted...well he did share a room with Louis last night. Niall wanted Zayn to sleep with him because Louis kept telling him scary stories.

The bathroom door flung open and there stood a very pissed off, wet Harry.

“What. The. Actual. Fuck. Was. That. For.”  He said through his teeth. I could see his muscles tensing and untensing.

Louis giggled and looked at him, “Aw what’s wrong Harry? You look a bit cold.” Louis cracked up laughing.

Harry looked so pissed and suddenly he tackled Louis onto the ground and sat on top of him.

“Harry!” I yelled in fear of him punching Louis but the next thing I know...Louis is laughing.

I crawled over Niall and looked down to see that Harry was tickling Louis’s sides.

I breathed a sigh of relief and sat back on the bed and ate the rest of my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ok I think you’re ready!” Louise said as she brushed the last curl out of my face. I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

“Thank you so much!” I said and squeezed her, she gave a little laugh.

“No problem sweetie, now go out there and knock ‘em down.” She said pointing to the front door of the suit. “They’re waiting for you so you better get goin’ darlin’.” I nodded and made my way to the door.

I don’t know why I’m freaking out. I mean...they haven’t seen this dress before...but they’ve seen the dress I’d be wearing for every other awards night...I wonder why Louise and Caroline didn’t let them see it this time. Maybe...maybe I’ve grown up a bit since before...when I was the cute girl and now I’m sexy? I read one of the fans tweeted saying that I looked like a mixture of Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. I let out a breath and opened the door and walked out.

The boys and the band and Paul were all waiting outside mucking around. Niall was fixing his cuffs on his jacket, Zayn and Louis were being ninjas at each other and Liam was fixing Harry’s tie.

Paul looked up first and saw me and he ‘aw’ed which caused the rest of them to turn around and their jaws all dropped.

“Clair-Bear....what happened to you?” Liam asked walking over to me I gave him a sideways look.

“What do you mean?”

The rest of the guys walked over as well.

“You’re like grown up now!” Niall said. I just smiled at them all.

“You’re defiantly gonna kill them on the red carpet, love.” Harry said and put an arm around my waist.

We arrived at the red carpet about half an hour later. The screams were so loud! We stopped for a few interviews everyone commented on my dress and make up and jewellery and hair and my shoes, so basically everything.

We then walked backstage after the first half hour or so of the show and got changed into our outfits for the performance. I passed Taylor Swift and she gave me a hug and wished me good luck.

We waited backstage as the music began and Demi Lovato and the dude from Glee introduced us.

“Your insecure, don’t know what for. You’re turning heads when you walk through the door.” Liam sang as we walked out. The group of girls right beside us. I felt like I was going to fall over in my heels but luckily Niall and Zayn were beside me and caught me before I face planted.

“Cause you’ve got that One Thing!” The crowd cheered and clapped as we finished our last song.

We went backstage and were guided back to our seats. I saw Danielle and Eleanor already seated. I ran over to them and gave them massive hugs.

“You guys were so brill!” Danielle said as she kissed Liam on the cheek.

“Excellent performance.” Eleanor said as Louis kissed her. 

The rest of the night was a blur, I was holding onto Niall and Harry’s hands so hard I thought I might break them.

“And the winner is...One Direction!"

My heart did a double take and we all jumped up screaming!

The rest of the night was pretty much like that.

                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~

“Ok Harry I think you’ve had enough...” I said as I wrapped an arm around his waist and guided him into the room.

“WE WON!” He screamed before flopping on to the bed.

I silenced him with a kiss and pulled his jacket off.

“Be quiet otherwise Paul will come in and yell at you...” I said, he giggled and gripped me around the waist and pulled me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

“Harry! Stop!” I giggled.

He continued to kiss me, travelling down my neck. He lifted me up onto him and un-zipped my dress, his hands stroked my bare back and moved down to my tailbone.

“Harry...” I whispered, he looked up at me and then moved away.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have—”

“Harry...” I placed my hand on his chest and then undid his buttons and ripped his shirt off.

“I thought...I thought you didn’t—”

“I’m ready...”