Chapter Fourteen

Ch.14

7 Years Later

Niall’s POV

“Alexander! Get your butt down here!” Harry called carrying the blue guitar I had bought him for his birthday.

“But Dad! I’m on the phone to Steph!”  Alex yelled down to his father.

I chuckled loudly.

“Shut up Uncle Niall!”

“Alexander William Styles! Don’t you dare use that language towards your Uncle! Hang up that phone right now!” Clarissa yelled walking to the edge of the stairs and resting her hand on the banister.

Alex walked down the stairs, taking them one at a time, his head hung low. He stopped on the last step.

“Go and apologise to your Uncle immediately.” Clair said as she pointed a finger in my direction. Alex nodded his head and walked quickly over to me and threw himself into my arms and wrapped his arms around my neck.

“I’m sorry Uncle Niall! I didn’t mean to yell at you!” He yelled, I chuckled and placed him on my knee.

“That’s ok,” He flashed me a dazzling smile, “Now...this Steph girl...do you like her?” He blushed but nodded, his curls bouncing with the movement, “Do you wanna write her a song?” He blushed again which made his father giggle.

“I don’t know how though....will you help?” He asked. I nodded my head and handed him his guitar.

“Now what do you remember from our last lesson?” I asked him.

He got up off my knee and sat on his stool beside me and set his guitar on his knee.

“I remember the G chord, C chord, D chord, E minor chord, A chord and A minor chord!” He giggled.

“That’s good!” I said ruffling his hair.