Chapter Twelve

Ch.12

10 Months Later

Louis’s POV

“Ok my turn! I wanna hold him!” I said gripping the air in front of me as Clair made her way over to me with Harry following her protectively carrying Alexander. Their cute little baby boy.

She knelt down and placed him carefully in my arms and fixed the blanket up around him.

“Careful Louis.” Harry said, sitting down beside me I raised an eyebrow at him and scoffed.

“Yes Dad!” I shifted Alexander up on my arm more so I felt more comfortable. He had the brightest green eyes I’ve ever seen and the curliest hair even for a five month year old.

“Harry calm down Louis isn’t gonna drop him, he knows I’ll kick his arse if he does.” Clair said sending me a cheeky smile.

“Aw Clair you and Harry made the perfect little baby!” Eleanor gushed as she tickled Alex’s stomach lightly causing him to stir a little bit a giggle as I leant back into the couch.

“Aw thanks El!” Harry and Clair said at the same time which made them laugh together.

“So how did your parents react?” Liam asked sipping on his tea, Clair sighed and sat down next to Harry and curled up next to him.

“They weren’t too impressed with it...Dad hasn’t spoken to me since...” She pursed her lips and moved them from side to side.

Everything was quiet and awkward so I coughed and Liam noticed the awkwardness and started up a conversation.

“So does he sleep alright?”  Harry laughed and Clarissa nodded her head.

“He sleeps all through the night. At one stage Harry thought he wasn’t breathing so he stayed up all night watching over him.” Clair giggled which made us all laugh.

“You know...I’d have never thought of Harry begin a father...” Perri said quietly.

“I know right!” He said with a giggle, “But I’m glad it’s with Clair though...” He wrapped an arm around her and she looked up at him with just absolute love, “I wouldn’t have a family with anyone else...” Clair blushed and looked down to cover her face with her hair but Harry lifted her head up with his finger and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“Ugh!” Alexander began to stir in my arms and gurgle.

“Op, I think he wants Mummy.” I said sitting up and handing Alex back to Clair.

“Is he hungry? Does he need to be changed? Maybe he wants me instead?” Harry rambled on which made me laugh.

“He’s like this all the time! Every time Alex cries he goes on and on.” Clair said getting up off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

Liam’s phone rang suddenly making Danielle jump six foot in the air which made me laugh.

“It’s just the phone Dani” Liam said patting her on the leg as she tried to catch her breath again, Liam picked up the phone and after a minuet his face began to change. His brows furrowed together in confusion and he was biting his lip. He hung up and rubbed his face.

“What’s wrong?” Zayn said putting down a chip he was about to eat.

“Simon wants to see the band.” Niall shrugged.

“And what’s so bad about that? We always visit Simon.” He said and sipped on his water.

Liam shook his head and Clair and Harry came back into the room, Harry carrying Alex.

“No this time it’s the whole band. With Josh, Andy and Sandy too and Paul.” My brows furrowed together.

“Well it sounds important...so I guess we should go now then...” I said.

We made our way into the room and saw a massive conference table in front of us with Simon sitting at the end and Josh, Sandy, Paul and Andy sitting on the left side.

“Boys and Girl.” He said and motioned us to sit down he looked quiet angry and upset so we did as we were told quickly and didn’t fight about who got to sit where.

“I have some bad news.” He said. I looked out the corner of my eye to see Josh, Andy and Sandy looking really upset and I swear that Josh had red eyes.

“What’s wrong Simon?” I asked getting quiet worried.

Simon struggled to find the words he needed to say, Alexander started to wake up in Clair’s arms as we waited.

“Um...there really is no other way I can say this...” He said and I swear that I saw his glisten with tears.

“Simon...what’s wrong?” Clarissa asked quietly. Simon looked at her and a tear rolled down his cheek.

Harry grabbed Clarissa’s hand and linked his fingers through hers.

“You’re getting let go...” He said.

What the hell does that mean? Getting let go?