Chapter Six

Ch.6

Harry’s POV

I rolled over in bed and pinched my eyes. I didn’t have a massive hangover...which was good. I sat up slightly and opened my eyes and looked around the room. Clair’s dress was on the edge of the bed, my pants and underwear was near the bathroom door and Clair’s panties were thrown across the lamp beside me. My brows burrowed together in confusion.

I looked down to see Clair’s bare back and angelic face, facing me, then memories from last night came flooding back to me all at once.

‘”I’m ready.” Her eyes were full of lust just as I could feel mine were. I lifted her up onto the bed higher. I kissed her ferociously and laid her down and held myself above her.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” She nodded her head and grabbed my face to hers. She started to pull my shirt off,  I ran my fingers to the back of her dress and unzipped it all the way to feel her smooth bare back.

“I want you to rock me…” She panted, breathlessly. I growled as I ripped her dress off.

“Oh baby… I’m gonna do more than that—”

“Harry! Clair! You up!?” I heard Louis yell from outside. I freaked! I looked over to see Clair groan and roll over and I also looked at the mess of the room! If they come in they’ll know exactly what happened.

I quickly grabbed the blanket at my feet and wrapped it around my torso and walked to the door.

“Morning Harry!” Louis said cheery.

“Morning…uh…Clair’s still asleep and I’ve got a killer headache…what do we have to do today?” I asked rubbing my eye from the sunlight shining through.

“Oh nothing today…just wanted to know if you guys wanted to do some shopping or something?”

I shook my head and slowly walked back into the room.

“Ok then…” He said, I nodded my head, “I’ll see you later…” He said before I shut the door and made my way back to the bed and laid down.

Clair groaned and rolled over so she was facing me. I smiled down at her as she was sniffing the air. I could smell coffee outside and I know that she loves coffee. I chuckled quietly to myself and leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

I felt a warm hand snake their way up my chest to my cheek and pulled me down. I felt lips on mine and smiled into the kiss.

“Morning beautiful…” I whispered. She let out a small giggle and pulled herself up and leaned against my chest and curled her fingers through mine. I rested my arm around her bare shoulders and gave her a kiss on the head.

“Did…did we really…” She began and I just chuckled.

“Yes Clair…we did…Don’t you remember?” I meant it as a joke but as I thought about it…I couldn’t remember anything…Damn…I was so drunk that I couldn’t remember the first time I had sex with my girlfriend…ugh!

“Ow Harry…You’re squeezing my hand really tightly…” I looked down to see my hand that I was holding Clair’s hand with was curled into a fist.

“Oh sorry!” I said and quickly released it.

“It’s ok…” She said and sighed and cuddled me. I smiled and kissed her again on the head, “We have the fabulous photo shoot today….” She sighed and I groaned.

“Louis told me we didn’t have anything to do today!”  She just giggled and rolled out of the bed taking the blanket with her and walking towards the bathroom but she stumbled a bit.

I grinned chessily and couldn’t help but to giggle.

“Finding it hard to walk?” She just sent me a death glare and continued to walk…or well…shuffle to the bathroom.