Chapter Seven

Ch. 7

Clarissa’s POV

It’s been about a month since that night and I still feel like it was only yesterday! I can proudly say that I am no longer a virgin! WHOO!

Wait…is that something I should be proud of? Well…I’m 18…I’m legal age….so…yeah I guess I should be proud.

“Clair hurry up! The girls are here!” Harry yelled from outside the bathroom, I pinned one last curl back and walked out.

“Hey gorgeous” Harry purred as I walked out of the bathroom. He followed me to the bed as I began putting things into my handbag when suddenly he wrapped his arms around me.

“Harry,” I groaned and tried to remove his arms but he was tensing. “Harry I have to go!” I whined but he just squeezed tighter. And I groaned in frustration.

“Girls! Help!” I yelled and then heard the clip clop of high heels down the hallway. The door opened to reveal Perri, Eleanor and Danielle.

“Harry get off her! We need to take her shopping!” Perri said grabbing him by the waist.

“No! She’s mine!” he growled and dug his face into the crook of my neck. Darcy was on the bed and she thought we were playing with her so she started to paw at my hands.

Perri began tickling him which released me and I quickly ran over to were Eleanor and Danielle stood. Perri grabbed my bag and handed it to me.

“Thanks Harry.” Perri said sweetly before we walked out the door I just saw Harry pick up Darcy and cuddle her to his face.

“So where are we going to today?” Danielle said as we walked out of the flat and down the street.

“I don’t know…why don’t we just go with the flow?” Perri asked linking her arm through mine and Eleanor’s.

We decided that we would go to a few shops then get something to eat for lunch then maybe go for a movie.

We walked into a clothes shop and a few girls noticed us and I took pictures with them and so did Perri but Dani and El aren’t allowed to for some reason…Management I think…

“Oh my gosh Clarissa you have to get this it would drive Harry nuts!” Perri said holding up a sexy skin tight black dress.

“Oh no,” I giggled, “I think my boobs would fall out!” I laughed causing the other girls to laugh.

“No but you seriously should get it your body is like perfect for it!” Danielle said handing my size to me but I just shook my head and put it back.

“We’re fine just the way we are, we don’t need encouragement.” I said with a small smile remembering what happened a month ago.

“Oh my gosh! Have you two done the deed?” Eleanor asked I just blushed which caused them to squeal and push me to tell them everything.

“I’m not gonna tell you about my sex life girls!” I giggled.

We went out to a little café and ordered our lunch.

“I just have to say something,” Danielle said as we got our food, “Little miss Clair is all grown up!” we all laughed.

After a while my food didn’t so good.

“Hey, Clair are you ok?” El asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

“Um…I—“ Oh shit I’m gonna throw up! I jumped out of my seat hands clamped over my mouth and ran into the bathroom and managed to make it just in time before I threw up everywhere on the seat.

“Clarissa? Sweetie? Are you ok?” I heard the girls come in through the door.

“What’s wrong?” Perri asked bending down beside me and moving my hair away from my face.

“I don’t know…I just felt really sick…” I said and rested my head against the door.

“Well you look really pale and clammy…” Danielle said.

“Could it have been the food? Wasn’t it cooked properly?” Eleanor asked and I shook my head.

“The steak was well done.” The girls looked really confused.

I threw up one more time and Eleanor gasped.

“What is it?” Perri asked.

“It’s only about 10 in the morning…” She said and then bent down beside me, “Sweetie…when was your last period?” She asked.

The other two girl’s eyes went wide and then they bent down too.

“I…I can’t remember….” I said, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at the calendar and saw that my last period was a month ago… “About a month ago why?” I asked.

“I haven’t gotten my period yet….Why haven’t I gotten my period yet!”  They all looked so upset.

“What? What is it?” I said getting scared. Eleanor sighed.

“Clarissa…Your pregnant.”