Chapter Thirteen

Ch.13

Zayn’s POV

What the flipping hell does that mean? Simon said that Clarissa’s getting let go...What?

“They don’t understand Simon!” Paul said suddenly, “You need to just tell them!” He voice cracked at the end and my eyebrows raised up.

Paul never ever cries! Not even on his wedding day!

“Clarissa you’re getting kicked out of the band...” Simon said and took a deep breath.

The boys and I all gasped.

“Wha-Why?” Clair gasped, tears forming in her eyes.

I saw Andy, Josh and Sandy cover their faces.

“My boss thinks that it’s not good for the publicity for the fact that you had a child at the age of 18 and its still find for you to go on with your career and act like nothing’s wrong. You can’t be in the band anymore and you are no longer affiliated with Syco Records.” Simon said and sighed, “There’s nothing I can do...” He held his hands up in defeat, “Its outta my hands...and...It’s effective immediately...” I heard Niall beside me let out a small sob.

“You have 5 mins to say your goodbyes before you need to leave the premises.” Simon said.

I looked at Clair and she was holding Alexander and she shook her head.

“I need to leave now...” She stood up and started to walk away but stopped and turned back around and handed Alexander to Harry and ran out of the room, her hand over her mouth.

“Why the fuck does she have to be kicked out!?” Niall yelled at Simon and he just shrugged and looked just as upset as we did.

Liam was in a state of shock with tears spilling down his cheeks, Louis was cuddling to Harry who was cuddling Alexander and crying into his blanket and Niall was just sobbing out loud. All I felt was absolute anger.

“It’s out of my hands Niall I can’t do anything! I’d lose my job!” Simon said back to him. Niall just ran straight to Paul and cried on him.

“We have pulled some strings though so she still has a recording contract.” Simon said wiping his tears.

“Who the bloody hell with? You’ve kicked her out of Syco!” Harry sobbed his voice breaking and cracking so he sounded like a little boy.

“We hooked her up with Big Machines. The company who works with Taylor Swift.” Simon said and he stood up and began to walk towards the door.

“What the hell are we going to do now?” I said.

Simon turned around and rested his hand on the door and looked at me.

“You’re going to be recording your new album in two days.” And then he started walking away again but Liam called out.

“Do we get to write songs?” Simon nodded his head and walked out the door.