Chapter Fifteen (FINAL)

Ch.15 FINAL

Clarissa Raymond and Harry Styles stayed together after Clarissa was kicked out of the band. She sold over 4 million albums with the help of Big Machines and won 2 VMA music awards, even knocking off her best friend Taylor Swift off the nominees.

One Direction is still going strong and is still the biggest boy band to this day and is still wining more and more awards and fans.

Clarissa went into the acting business and started in her very own feature film called Monte Carlo. She then went back into the singing business and created 3 more albums. 4 of her songs won top of the charts for 4 years. One Direction came in second place and Taylor Swift a very close third.

Clarissa then went into the modelling business and became a Victoria Secret Angel and became close friends with Australian Angel Miranda Kerr.

Zayn Malik and Perri Edwards got married and had two twins. Anthony and Willow.

Liam Payne and girlfriend Danielle Peazer broke up for about 3 years and in that time Liam started dating model and actress Rosie Huntington Whiteley but eventually broke up with her and got back together with Danielle Peazer and are engaged.

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder got married and are expecting their first child.

Taylor Swift is still winning awards and selling multi platinum albums and got back together with Taylor Lautner but eventually broke up with him and wrote a song called ‘A Stupid Mistake’ which made her win 4 awards.

Alexander Styles is a small actor in his own right. At the age of 15 he landed an acting role staring as Dick Greyson in a recreated human version of the cartoon show Teen Titans which was remade and Alexander Styles scored the role of Robin. He also has sold one single called ‘Can’t You See’ which he wrote with Niall Horan about his child hood crush.

Niall Horan ended up marrying his long time girlfriend Emma Holyfield and she is now expecting her first child.

Niall is writing his second book in an action series as well as staying in One Direction and touring.