Prologue

Lalisa's POV

June 2016

"Oh my gosh! It's almost your debut, Pranpriya!" my Aunt shouted at the other line. She's calling me from Thailand.

"Yah! Aunt! You still didn't forget my past name. Call me, Lisa!"

"Yeah sure, Lalisa Manoban!" I can imagine her rolling her eyes.

"Honestly..." I exhaled deeply. "I feel so nervous. I'm confident with myself but thinking about other stars looking at me, watching me perform, I feel really really nervous. I'm scared to make a mistake even though I already memorized all the dance steps and my rap."

"Ayyy! I understand you. I know it's not easy but think of the efforts and sacrifices you did for the career you chose. You made it! Trust yourself, okay? You need to. You have to bring Jungkook in Thailand!"

"Aunt! There you go again!"

"Ayeee! I know you're already a fangirl of BTS, specially Jungkook, because of me. Like I made your mother a fan."

"Nah! I don't have time for that, okay? I'm still going to debut. I still have a long way to go. I don't know what will happen to my future, if we'll become successful or not."

"Pranpriya! Stop being negative! I just said that you need to trust yourself, right? You also need to trust the other members of Blackpink. Gosh! I still remember how amazed and proud were you while talking about them. And hello? You're a YG artist! Remember how legendary BigBang and 2NE1 are. The dream company and idols of my baby Jungkook."

"Here we go with Jungkook again."

"Heh! You'll see! If you saw Jungkook in person, you couldn't take off your eyes from him. And when you see him perform... you'll surely drool!"

"Nah! Never! There's a lot of men in the world, Aunt."

"We'll see, Pranpriya! Just remember that when the time comes that you'll like him, I'm willing to let him be with you. I'll support you! Okay? Goodluck! Bye."

I just shook my head after my Aunt dropped our call. Since the day she knew about BTS, she always talked about JK, Kookie, Golden Maknae and Jeon Jungkook!

I'm annoyed. Because I always heard his name, there were times that he was on my dreams. I even started to wonder on when and where would be our first encounter. Sometimes, I also got curious that I couldn't control myself from searching his name from social media sites. Tsk.

It was my Aunt's fault. That was why I couldn't tell her that...

I already met Jungkook...

even before I debuted.