Chapter 5: MMA 2016

Jungkook's POV

Melon Music Awards

November 2016

Another awarding show, another moment I've always been waiting for. I could see Lisa again. I've never been this excited just to see someone. I thought performing and receiving awards were the only things that would get me excited.

Lisa really looked like a doll in her red dress, perfectly matching her blonde hair. The fact that we seated not that far from each other made me secretly happy. From my side, I could cleary see her every move. I love the way she took a look at the surroundings. If only she was doing it just to secretly glance at me too...

Damn. I just couldn't stop taking glances at her. I'm a bit nervous because again, fan's cameras were recording every side. If our fans found out about my actions, I would surely get in trouble. But if ever... would some fans support us?

Nevermind. I'm more on afraid of the possibility that Lisa would catch me looking at her. Everytime she moved her head near my side, I immediately changed my sight's direction.

She was like a magnet. She kept on pulling my attention towards her. And it was so hard controlling myself to ignore her.

And damn it, I've already fallen but she still made me fall hard when she helped the staff by fixing the decoration stand back to its place. I saw it with my own eyes because I kept on making secret glimpses at her side the whole time.

Lisa didn't know this or even our members, absolutely no one knows  but I felt so proud of what she did. I wanted her to look at me and I would locked our sight. Then I would winked at her and gave her a thumbs up sign. How I wish I could do that.

As usual, I had no chance to talk to her back stage. Other than I'm shy to approach her, there were a lot of eyes eyeing us. And maybe because Blackpink were still rookies, they were also hesitant to greet sunbae groups, except to their sunbae from the same company though. Lisa could happily talked with them while she could not even look at me, not even a glance.

Other girl groups tried to greet us and we greeted back respectfully. My Hyungs were so attentive but I'm not. I had my energy drained from being disappointed with Lisa.

She already know me! Bambam already introduced me to her. But why couldn't she greet me? I know we were not that close but at least recognized me, right?

Argh! I'm so pissed.

Hold up, JK! Then why don't you greet her first? And how? Find a way! Act as if you're going near their side then greet them naturally. When there's a will, there's a way.

I am more pissed with myself. I felt so pitiful because of my cowardness.

What was the use of calling me 'Golden Maknae'? It was not true that I could do anything! I could not even took the courage to greet my crush first.

I'm doomed.

Lalisa's POV

I didn't want to assume immediately but I really thought Jungkook kept on looking at me earlier. I was doing the same but I did it naturally. I wished he did not notice me though.

"Hmn... What are you daydreaming again?" Rosie asked while we were having midnight snacks at our dorm.

"Nothing, Chingu."

"Eyyy! I know you Lisa-yah! You're thinking about someone, right?"

"What? Who? What are you two talking about?" Jisso Unnie interrupted, making her stopped from eating her favorite chicken.

"I think I know who," Jennie Unnie said. "Our maknae is no longer a baby, Unnie. She has a crush already."

"What?! Who's that?! Let me know him! Bring him to me! I'm gonna torture him."

We all laughed at our Jisoo Unnie's protectiveness. She acted tough but she looked cute with her hands on the both sides of her waist while her mouth was stuffed with food.

"You know him, Unnie," Rose answered. "Sunbae—"

"Aaahhh!" I shrieked and immediately went to her side and covered her mouth.

But I forgot that I still have another member who knows my little secret. She smiled creepily and whispered to Jisoo Unnie's ear who was sitting at her side.

"What? You like BTS maknae, Jeon Jungkook?" Unnie's eyes grew bigger.

"Noooo! It's not what you think, Unnie! I'm just curious!" I shouted. I defended myself but it made them believe more because I sounded so defensive.

"It's just the same with interested, Lisa. So, do you want to know more about him? I could ask Jin-sunbaenim for help."

"What?!" I shockingly reacted, at the same time with Jennie and Rose.

"How did you know, Jin Oppa, Unnie?" Jennie asked, feeling betrayed.

"Oh, it was just recently that I found out that my cousin and his brother were friends. We met when I was having dinner with my cousin and coincidentally Jin-sunbae would have dinner at the same restaurant with his brother. My cousin invited them at our table. She's an Army so she will never waste her chance. "

"Ohhh," I muttered. That unexpected meeting was amazing.

How about me and Jungkook? Do we have a connection or something? Aish! Why can't I stop from giving him my attention everytime I see or even think of him?

That bunny was really a distraction to me.