Chapter 16: Behind The Scene

Jungkook's POV

"Yaaahhh! Maknae! We are so proud of you!" Hoseok Hyung welcomed me after I went into our designated van. They went to the venue and waited for me outside after I updated them that I'll be out after twenty minutes.

"Don't start teasing me, Hyung," I told him and started feeling hot all over my face. Now, my courage is slowly leaving my body.

Namjoon Hyung, Suga Hyung, and Jin Hyung were sleeping at the back of the van. Hoseok was sitting in the middle part where Jimin-shi is also sound asleep beside him. I sat at the available seat beside V Hyung who is sitting at the back of the driver's seat.

"Let's go," Manager-nim, who is on the passenger seat, instructed the driver who also immediately obliged.

"How was it?" V Hyung asked. His eyes are full of curiosity.

"Great," I smiled, remembering Lisa's reaction when she saw me. "She was really surprised-"

"No. I was asking about their showcase."

Namjoon Hyung, Hoseok Hyung, and V Hyung wanted to go with me and watch their show but because we could not risk the possibility that the fans might recognize us, I just went there alone. Thankfully, the fans are too entertained and gave all their focus to Blackpink so I didn't get into any trouble and my plan went well.

"Of course, it was amazing, Hyung. It's not too long since they debuted but you can really see that they are well-trained. And the girls have it all, from talents to visuals. I genuinely enjoyed their songs and performances. Especially, Lisa..."

"Eyyy! Stop it, lover boy. We all know how much you like her. I had enough this day. Let's continue this conversation tomorrow with the members," he immediately prevent me from boasting how amazing Lisa is.

I chuckled at his response while he went back to his previous position, hugging himself with his eyes closed. All the members are having a short nap before we arrived at the airport. But I am still overwhelmed with my feelings so I just stayed awake and keep on repeating my interaction with Lisa earlier.

I'm doomed. I didn't expect that I'd fall this hard to a girl.

We arrived safely in Korea and took advantage of our day off. We almost sleep all day, but thankfully, Jin Hyung decided to get out of bed because of hunger and cooked ramyeon for us to eat. We smelt the delicious food so all of us woke up and ate an early dinner.

Jin Hyung and I decided to play an online game after eating while the others went back to their room to continue sleeping. It was almost nine in the evening that we decided to stop playing and rest again because we have an early schedule tomorrow.

I was laying on my bed while using my phone to get myself sleepy when I got notifications from our '97 liners group chat. I immediately check it out to know what they were talking about.

Yugyeom: Everyone! Did you know that the 97 liner's girl idols also have a group chat?

Eunwoo: Jinja? Oww that's nice

Yugyeom: Eyy, anyone here who prefers the same age than a noona or hobae?

DK: Meeeen! Stop this temptation! You are all a bad influence!

The8: Huh! Shut up! Don't try to show your halo, your horns are visible!

DK: Yah! I hate you. You know that I'm just good with words but couldn't do it with actions!

The8: Okay okay! You're so defensive. Lol

DK: Tsk. Shoo! I don't wanna talk to you anymore.