Chapter 23: Golden Disk Awards 2018

Golden Disc Awards
January 10–11, 2018
Korea International Exhibition Center in Ilsan

BTS and BLACKPINK attended this year's Golden Disk Awards. It means another moment with Lisa again. I really like the feeling that I am in the same area and stage with her, in front of many people. Even if we don't interact and act as if we don't know each other, it's still fine with me. Seeing her is enough and us, taking a glimpse of each other excites me.

Lisa is wearing a blue long-sleeve dress with white polka dots. While the other Blackpink members also wore the same long sleeves dresses but with different styles and colors. Jennie unnie has black, Jisoo unnie is gold, and Rosè with green with a pink ribbon on her waist.

When the girls performed PLAYING WITH FIRE and AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST, the reactions of BTS members is surely caught on camera again. As fans of YG artists, it's not new that we all know their songs. I tried to act natural as I could and ended up mouthing all the lyrics. While Taehyung Hyung and Hoseok Hyung were too obvious that they know the choreography.

Namjoon Hyung nodded throughout the two songs,  jamming with the beat while Yoongi Hyung showed his excitement with his hands, doing it secretly. Jin Hyung threw in some choreography and lip-syncs, just one-fourth of how he dances and sings in our dorm.

During the awarding, I felt so shy that I cannot look at them when they walk in front of us. But my Hyungs were very brave to face them, if not only for the camera, they must have congratulated them. Sadly, idols were too careful to interact because it may cause exaggerated rumors.

All idols can be friends and even be civil to each other even if it's really hard to get close and hang out because of our busy schedules. But because of fan wars, we tend to ignore each other. There is even a superiority concept between sunbaes and hoobaes so everyone gets indecisive about whether to greet other groups or not. So, it was natural that sometimes walls were created and not everyone is friends.

Then again, Lisa was so pretty today. She can really pull off whatever clothes she was given. If only I can hug her and pinch her cheeks, I will be delighted. But disappointingly, I can not do that right now. Even if I'm allowed to, I will be so shy and can do nothing but stand and just stare at her. So, I just saved her beautiful smile, twinkling eyes, and sweet voice in my heart and mind.

Oh no, I'm so whipped.

Ottokke?!

jujungkook.j
Are you home already?

lalalisa.m
Yes. Sorry I was not able to see you backstage. Our manager sent us home right after the show as per our management's order.

jujungkook.j
It's okay. At least you are safe at home now and can finally take a rest. Seeing you there is enough for me.

lalalisa.m
Nadu, Kookie-ah.

Oh, damn. I almost cuss out loud while my members are sleeping in the car on our way to our dorm. I imagined Lisa's voice when I read her message. It's just in my head but it gives butterflies in my stomach.

I am so happy that Lisa confirmed that seeing me is also enough for her.

I can't wait for the time when we can finally be together.