Chapter 10: GCMA 2017

Jungkook's POV

GAON CHART MUSIC AWARDS 2017

Damn. My attraction to Lisa was getting unstoppable. I was not able to hold back myself when Blackpink performed. It was too late when I realized that I had so much fun rapping the whole rap of Playing with Fire.

Blackpink's song was greatly catchy and my type of beat so I like it. In addition, Lisa's rap was also so good that I automatically duet with her. Another thing that made me so obvious with my interest in Blackpink was when I copied and even repeated their ending pose. It made me mindful and nervous, but thinking that Namjoon Hyung also openly enjoyed jamming with Blackpink's performance comforted me a little.

"Kookie-ah," Namjoon Hyung called me dearly when went back to our designated room after the awarding show. Idols, managers, and staff were getting busy cleaning up the area and preparing to go home.

"Ne, Hyung?" I answered, waking me up from staring at nothing.

"You wanna stroll for a bit and greet your friends? We still have time."

"Is it okay?"

"Yes. I already asked permission from our manager. Your other Hyungs immediately went out while you were idling here."

"Jinja? Thank you for informing me, Hyung. How about you?"

"Nah, I'm tired. And I'm done socializing earlier, that's enough."

"Okay, Hyung. I'll go now then."

"Sure. Just remember to be back after twenty minutes."

"Arasso."

I suddenly got so hyped after I went out of our room. And my feet seem to know where to go. Maybe because only one person came up in my mind who I desperately wanna see before going home.

After minutes of searching and respectfully bowing to people I met on my way, I finally saw her silhouette. She was smiling brightly while talking to Mina of Twice. They talked for a bit while I froze on my spot and just continued watching them. Until they hugged each other tightly before bidding goodbye to each other.

She was ready to walk away, making me moved quickly towards her and unhesitatingly called out her name.

"Lisa."

My heart pounded so fast when she turned her head and looked at me. I met her dazzling eyes that almost made my knees wobbled.

"Oh— sunbaenim?"

She was shocked, as her eyes dilated a little and she abruptly stood like a statue with her hands on her sides. She looked so cute that it made me smiled but I tried stopping it by biting my lower lip.

"I'm sorry for my sudden approach. I just want to ask you something."

"N-No problem, Sunbaenim," she nervously waved her hands in front of me as an automatic response. "W-What is it?"

"Did you received my message?" I directly asked.

"Huh?" her forehead creased.

I knew it. Of course, she won't easily believe that the message was from me. So, she didn't reply because she didn't want to, but because she didn't know that it was me.

"I sent you a message on your Instagram."

"W-Wae?" She was still confused.

"Just check it later," I niftily told her and immediately turned my back.

"Yah—Wait," she stopped me from walking away.

"What?" I faced her again.

"What was your message? There were a lot of fake accounts." She looked sincerely curious which gave me a little hope, that she was a bit interested.

"Hi, Lisa. This is Jungkook from BTS. The real Jeon Jungkook, I promise. Is it okay if I message you here?"

Her expression changed from nervous to unreadable after hearing what I said. It unanticipatedly scared me.

Am I too fast? Did I make a wrong move? Maybe she didn't like the way I approached her? Or she just didn't like me at all? What?!

"See you again."

I left. Just like that.

I was actually very nervous while talking to her. I just acted like I'm a cool guy, that what I did was something ordinary. But heck, I felt like I am going to melt. I am so shy but I forcedly kept my composure at ease.

Lisa staring at me, facing me, giving me her attention was like a dream come true. I was looking at her from afar for months, not expecting that this day would come, that I would finally get the courage to let her know my existence and my interest in her.

While going back towards our designated room, I felt like I was floating. Some idols tried to greet me but I was not on my right consciousness. I straightly walked without breathing, I unintentionally forgot it. I just remembered to exhale after I entered the room and closed the door.

"Finally, you're here," Namjoon Hyung smiled after seeing me. "Let's go, Boys. It's time to go home."

BTS members immediately stood up from their seats, completely feeling drained and exhausted, and now eager to go home and rest. I felt the same too, but I got energized from my interaction with Lisa. Even though I got scared because of her unreadable reaction before I left her, I was still positively overwhelmed with my haywire feelings for her.

Yes. Lalisa Manoban made Jeon Jungkook's feelings out of control.