Chapter 2: BTS & BLACKPINK

Lalisa's POV

AAA 2016

BTS performed Blood, Sweet and Tears, and Fire. I won't deny the fact that they really lit their stage and it was mind-blowing. I am a keen artist that can appreciate talent and art, so I must admit that Bangtan Seoyondan is really great.

But there's no way that I will admit my appreciation to my Aunt. She will surely tease me and endlessly tell me how proud she is as an ARMY.

And speaking of performance, Jungkook really stands out for me. Maybe because he is the center that's why he always hooked my attention. But I was trying my best to show like I'm not that interested. There's a lot of fancam and I'm afraid that I'll get caught staring at someone without blinking.

We just debuted so our company always reminded us to be careful of our actions to avoid any issues. Specially in awarding shows, we should not be over-friendly with other artists, more importantly to boy groups. Because there's a lot of fans and cameras recording are everywhere.

And here's another catch, I got stiffed when we were awarded together in the stage with BTS. I and even the other members were very shy. When Jennie Unnie made a speech, I was busy avoiding contact from Bangtan's side. I have the strong urge to look at Jungkook so I really tried my best controlling myself.

I still can't say that I like him or I have a crush on him. He maybe have my attention just because of curiosity. I heard a lot about him from my Aunt and even some from my co-members so this might be the reason why I wanna know him more.

"Hey," Rose called me while on our way back to our dorm. I looked at her scrolling her phone while Unnie Jennie and Jisoo Unnie are sleeping because of tiredness.

"Wae?" I answered my friend.

"Did you notice it?"

"What?" I adjusted my seat.

"Bangtan members keep on smiling when they see or watch us."

"Jinja? I didn't know."

"Really. Specially their maknae, Jungkook. At first, I thought he was looking at me but when I observed him secretly, his eyes were going to your direction."

"Ohh..." I awkwardly laughed. "You're maybe mistaken."

"Promise. I really can sense it. Even from the time we performed. He was like enjoying our song while watching us perform but he's more excited when it's your turn. Jennie Unnie said so too."

"I-I don't know. I really... didn't pay attention to anyone," I blinked and look at the car's window.

"Jennie Unnie said that RM was jamming while we're performing and it was different with Jungkook's reaction. I think he's really up to something. You told us that you met one of Bambam's friend when we're still trainees, right?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Was it Jungkook?" she asked curiously.

"Yes. It was him."

"I know it!" She slightly raised her voice making the other two members woke up from their nap. "He's into you, Lisa. I trust my instinct."

"No... No. Don't make a big deal about it, Rose! It will be embarrassing if he was just happy watching the performance of his favorite idol's dongsaeng."

"Ohhh! You knew! You're interested in him too!" She teased me, smiling from ear to ear.

"Be quite please," Jisoo Unnie whispered while trying to get back to sleep.

"You're too loud, guys. What are you excitedly talking about?" Jennie Unnie joined us.

"Oh, Lisa has another admire-" I covered her mouth to stop her from speaking.

"It's nothing, Unnie. Get back to sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

"Ugh. Okay. Take a nap too, both of you. We'll have a short sleep later. We have a schedule tomorrow so we need to wake up early."

"Arasso, Unnie," Rose and I answered in unison.

My friend smiled teasingly at me before she closed her eyes to sleep. While I just enjoyed watching the view outside because I couldn't sleep. Because of what Rose said, my mind were wondering too much things.

And it was all related to that man named, Jeon Jungkook.