Chapter 6: SBS GD 2016

Jungkook's POV

SBS Gayo Daejun

December 2016

I didn't expect that I could have the chance to meet Lisa again other than awarding shows. But how I wish I was chosen to do the dance collaboration with other groups. I volunteered myself but Bang PD let Jimin Hyung to have the opportunity in the end. I was the first choice but Namjoon Hyung whispered something to our CEO making him changed his mind.

I only knew the reason after they decided the final decision. It was when Hoseok Hyung started teasing me when we got back to our dorm.

"Yaaahhh! So, you had a crush on Blackpink's maknae, Lisa?"

"What?!" I was shocked. "Where did you get that, Hyung?"

"Who else? Our leader knows us best. He immediately found out your secret after observing you every awarding shows."

"Jinja?"

"So, you're not gonna deny it?" he smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh." I felt my cheeks and ears burning red because of embarrassment. I got caught just this easily. I am indeed very transparent with my feelings after years being with my Hyungs.

"Honestly, you'll be cute together. And you both love dancing. It was such a shame you didn't get the opportunity to dance with her. But don't lose hope, maybe someday, you'll collab with her. Just the two of you."

What Hoseok Hyung said made me hopeful even though it was almost impossible. So, I just let myself be happy with Jimin Hyung's participation in the collaboration performance for the upcoming SBS Gayo Daejun. But then, when Jimin Hyung invited me to have dinner with him after his dance practice, I immediately said yes and waited for him outside in the lobby of SBS building. Their practice location was hidden to the public so it was okay for other members to visit, but of course, it depends on our company's restrictions.

"Kyeopta," V Hyung muttered.

I was using my phone playing games to pass time while he was busy smiling to everyone he see. I thought I was the only one that Jimin Hyung invited, but I was wrong. He also invited Kim Taehyung.

I looked at his side and I saw him mesmerizing while watching the two girls sweetly talking to each other, as if they had their own world. They were seated on the couch not far away from us, but we couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about.

"Who do you think is more cuter, Jisoo or Jennie?" V Hyung bravely stared at them. While I got a little nervous when Blackpink's manager stared back at our side.

"Yah, Jungkook, why are you not answering me?" he pouted. At last, I got his attention. I stopped him from bringing us possible trouble.

"They're not cute, Hyung," I whispered at him and then chuckled.

"Are you blind? How could you say that?" he reacted as if he was hurt while clutching his chest near his heart. But his face was distorted and he really looked funny. I laughed a little bit, slapping his arms.

"They are both pretty, Hyung. They're not just cute."

"Ohhh! That's the right answer!" he replied loudly.

"Ssshhh," I immediately hushed him and he just laughed.

Lisa's Unnies must be waiting for her too. I was thankful that Blackpink have a good bond like us, BTS. She was a foreigner, from Thailand, I bet she had a hard time adjusting to our country. I heard Bambam's hardship, how much more Lisa who was under YG's very strict rules. So it was good to know that her members like her too.

There were no other idols waiting here with us, only their personal or group's manager. So, if Dispatch caught this rare sight, BTS and Blackpink members in one area outside work, they would surely made a headline. It was no wonder that BP's manager was like a lookout, he looked tense but ready for anything. Not the same with our manager who was entertained with V Hyung's goofiness.

It was past six in the evening when familiar idols started coming out from the elevator. I immediately saw Jimin Hyung with Red Velvet's Seulgi in his side. They were walking not that close to each other but they were sideway talking, smiling a little.

"Finally," V Hyung exclaimed. He was glad to see his friend and because we could finally eat our dinner.

But my eyes were busy roaming to the people coming out. I've been waiting for someone other than Jimin Hyung. She was tall so I should easily spot her. But no avail, she was still out of my sight.

"Taehyung-ah, JK, I'm sorry for making you wait," Jimin Hyung apologized but he was smiling widely. He came to us after bidding goodbye to Seulgi.

"It's okay. But it would be your treat tonight," V Hyung answered, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Ohhh... Sure!" Jimin Hyung laughed. "Let's go?"

"Ah- Hyung, wait for a while," I stopped them. My eyes were fixed to the elevator.

I need to see her first before I- Ow.

The elevator door opened and there, a girl in gray pants and white loose shirt, came out. She was not alone, she was with people. But the man beside him caught my attention more.

Yugyeom of Got7 was talking to Lisa who was answering shyly. They were having a good conversation that she even giggled.

My mood went from sunny to cloudy immediately after seeing them. I got this serious and dark expression when she lift up her head and our eyes met. And then I saw how her smile faded.

I looked away from her and started walking out, "Let's go, Hyung."

"Yah, wait!" Jimin Hyung was stunned seeing how my mood changed in just seconds. While V Hyung silently followed me and walked beside me, putting his arms on my shoulder. It was like a silent comfort.

"Lisa-yah! We're here!" I heard Jisoo Noona called her.

"U-Unnie! I didn't know you're both here!" Lisa replied.

"Surprise!" Jennie Noona giggled.

I was silent and not in the mood the whole time on our way and when we had our dinner in our favorite restaurant. V Hyung and Jimin Hyung kept on joking around and had their usual conversation as if I didn't exist. They just go with my mood and didn't bother asking me what was wrong. And I was thankful they did that. I would surely lashed out if they forced me to talk.

Lalisa Manoban, you are now my system breaker.