Chapter 15: Surprise Visit

Lalisa's POV

My manager let me go alone to the emergency exit and there I saw a man patiently waiting for my arrival. He was wearing all black, from his bucket hat, face mask, hoodie, fitted jeans, and to his shoes. I immediately recognized him, not because of his fashion style but because of his doe eyes.

"Sunbae..."

I am utterly surprised to see my unexpected visitor. And the fact that I never even dared to imagine this scenario made this moment more shocking. So I could not blame my heart for racing so fast right now.

"Annyeong," he normally greeted. I don't know if he smiled but he was looking intently at me. And I couldn't handle it so I looked away.

I scanned the surroundings and I noticed how quiet and private the place is. I was so nervous when my manager brought me here. It's a vacant space, void with people so I got a little suspicious. But when I saw him, the person who wants to meet me... I got more nervous but mixed with excitement. But still, it feels nerve-wracking and I wanna run away. My cheeks are feeling hot and the butterflies in my stomach got the time of their life.

My dilemma now is that... I don't know how to approach him.

The last time I saw him in person, my feelings for him was not this strong. Now that I am feeling different, it seems like he would know it if I look at him in the eyes. And I am so embarrassed by the fact that his appearance is covered while my face is fully naked in front of him. It felt like he was going to see my pores and my mind kept on wondering if I looked fine. Maybe I looked haggard because I was so tired from our showcase.

"Lisa."

"Oh?" I blinked a couple of times. This feels like I'm dreaming but goodness, it is currently happening.

Jungkook is here.

"I'm sorry if I visited you without your permission."

"Huh? Ah, ne. I mean... It's okay. I'm surprised but... yeah."

I really don't know what to answer or to do at this moment. I can't look at him and can't talk to him properly. I want to run away but doing it will be very rude and inappropriate.

"I was here since the very start."

"J-Jinja?"

"Ne. And I saw all your performances. I didn't miss a single bit."

"Woah. Sunbae... I'm feeling shy."

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You're amazing."

Shiya. My face is burning and it's so hot. My nervousness right now is greater than the time I perform on the stage. What made him get this bold by the way?

"Kamsahamnida, Sunbae. It's a great pleasure coming from you," I bowed shyly at him.

"It's good to see you not mad at me."

"Huh? Wae? Why would I be mad?"

"You stopped replying to me. I thought   I disturbed you too much so I didn't bother you for many days."

"Eh? Aniyo, Sunbae! That's not it. I'm just... I—" I fidgetted.

"It's okay, Lisa. I know you're busy. So, I understand."

"Sunbae..."

"I'll be going then. We'll be going back to Korea one hour from now."

"Ey? Quick! You might be late from your flight."

He nodded. "I just want you to know that I'm here. And now that I have already seen you again, I'm satisfied. Bye, Lisa."

"T-Take care, Sunbae."

"I will." Then he went off.

Our mind-blowing interaction happened so fast that I went back to our room still feeling cloud nine. My member's forehead creased after seeing me acting so weird. They all went to my side and started interrogating me.

"Lisa-yah, where did you go?" Jennie Unnie started.

"Yeah. We saw you whispering with Manager-nim and went out sneakily," Chaeyoung eyed me suspiciously.

"Did you suddenly have an endorsement offer? Yah, maknae! Congratulations!" Jisoo Unnie clapped, celebrating her wrong conclusion.

"No one offered me anything, Unnie. But..."

"But?" Jisoo Unnie curiously sits beside me.

"What?" Jennie Unnie crossed her arms, standing in front of me, and even raised one of her brows.

"Ppalli! Tell us, Lisa!" Chaeyoung really couldn't wait and urged me to tell them. But I am still recharging myself so that I could burst out to stop the irregular beating of my heart.

"Omo! I think I have an idea," Jennie Unnie smirked. I looked at her and she playfully winked at me. She's really quick-witted.

"Ppalli, ppalli!" Jisoo Unnie shook my arms.

"Someone visited me..."

"Mworago?" Unnie asked me again.

"Jungkook was here."

"Daebak!!!" Chaeyoung shouted so excitedly and the older members immediately hushed her.

"Manager-nim knew this, right?" Jisoo  Unnie suddenly acted prim and prudish.

"Ne, Unnie."

"Who else?" she added.

"And the four of us."

"Are you sure?" Jennie Unnie interjected.

"Ne."

"Wae?" Chaeyoung whispered unknowingly, having no idea why the older members got serious. Jennie Unnie went to her side and put an arm on her shoulders.

"We should be careful of our voices and what we say. Eyes and ears are always with us wherever we are. So, we should be mindful not to give any rumor for the people to gossip and the media to exaggerate."

"But don't worry too much, Maknae," Jisoo Unnie smiled. "You just have to be careful. Still, enjoy every moment you have with him. You deserve to feel that kind of love."

"Unnie," I pouted. I am filled with overwhelming emotions right now. My eyes are getting teary.

"Group hug?" Chaeyoung suggested.

We chuckled in unison and immediately hugged each other. I am so thankful that I have these understanding and loving girls.

Jungkook-ah. Can you wait for me?