Chapter 3

"Yoohoo!!! We are ready!!!" Manisha cheered.

It was already the day when they will left for their vacation and everyone seems pretty exicted.

Among them, Harrsh nd Manisha were most excited one and poor Monika and Devesh had to handel them.

Kartikey smiled, " yeah at last! I hope everything will be fine in this trip"

"Don't worry , everything's gonna be fine. Be positive." Devesh assured.

"Yep. I saw my horoscope and they say it's gonna be a good long day! " Harrsh says in his jolly way.

"I guess they meant the long day for people with you." Manisha chuckles.

"What is your problem!?" 

"Okey okay..now let's not talk about this..let's go or we will miss the train" Mallika tries to stop them.

"I'm flad that you are here. Else it would have been a disaster for us to handel them." Monika thanked her in a low voice.

" I agree " Devesh said the same.

Mallika and Kartikey chuckles. They get up on the train and went to their own compartment followed by Devesh, Monika and Manisha and Harrsh who were glaring at each other.

After they were settled. Devesh closed their compartment door.

"Now we are all settled safely."
Devesh says as he sat down .

"So miss writer...why are you so quiet?" Monika tucked Mallika's sleeves who was looking at window.

"Hmm? I'm not quite..I'm just enjoying the view" Mallika answered

"View of platform?" Harrsh asked.

"Yeah even this is good to look at,  people working and moving around" Mallika says.

"Well...if you say so.." Harrsh left the topic as he didn't understand what she meant, to be honest no one even Mallika  didn't understand what she said.

Soon the train left for it's destination. The train runs cutting the wind while the sight view changed randomly...sometimes there were tall and short buildings. Sometimes there were only trees, big farm places, sometimes it stopped to stations to rest. While people hopped in n
and out from it.

Everyone were enjoying their journey in their own way. Kartikey was tuning his guitar with a melody song. While Devesh at the door side bed was sleeping. Harrsh was looking at his laptop searching for something.

Manisha was listening her own playlist while Monika was reading a book. Mallika was the only looking outside admiring the nature and listening to Kartikey's music.

"Devesh!!"

"Are you mad or what? Don't you dare to go there!" People from behind called Devesh who was walking towards a grave.

It was past mid night and the sky was dark tho there was full moon in the sky shining brighter than usual. But it's charm didn't effects the sky.

Devesh looked back. It was his friends. But he didn't know them. He didn't know anyone of them. Still something in his mind said that they are his friends.