Chapter 15

"Aishh!! I hate them staying here" Junho shouts as he almost broke his fist punching the wall.

"Calm down Junho" the other said.

"You won't understand my place Zalak" he says leaving a deep sigh.

Zalak...Junho's all time friend. Tho Zalak is Junho's caretaker. Still both of them are really close like a brother nd sister. As they grew up together and are staying together for a long time.

Even if the world disown Junho ... Zalak will never leave his side..nor the opposite one will do.

"What's the point of hating them?" Zalak asks curiously.

Junho gulps..he want to say but memories pass down the lane and his voice became heavier not able to speak.

"Are you going to say anything?" Zalak says impatiently. She hates seeing Junho sad..or tense.

Even if the world hasn't seen Junho..but she has seen him from close. She knows all his feelings all his pasts..all his questions nd prblms.

"Can you buy me an ice tea?" Junho speak at last but his voice still heavy.

"I- ice tea..?? Ahh...i have to go to the town then. Kay! Wait for me I'll bring the ice tea and will take some groceries" she says and in one snap she vanishes.

Junho leaves a sigh. He took a seat in his couch..his eyes sparkling. He gulps.

The small kid of 11 yrs is running in the dense forest...his legs were paining, his eyes were tired..cuts and bruises on his body he was taking deep breaths and running as wild wolfs were chasing him.

It was late night the small boy came to find his parents who went missing for the last two weeks...but can't find anyone. He soon get lost and nd now is being chased by the wolves.

He closed his eyes..he can't run anymore he feels his energy going down..and soon he collides with a tree and fell down..panting.

He turns and looked at the hungry wolves who were looking at him with their shiny eyes. Ready to kill him.

The small kid close his eyes in afraid while tear flows from his eyes...

SWISHHH.....

The young boy looked...all the wolves stopped! He turns round and his eyes widen to see a tall guy standing some feets away from him. A long coat and a sword hanging sideway and in the darkness he could see a golden dragon drew on the handel.

" Ahh..umm" Kartikey gets up. His head full of dizziness he blinks few time to see clearly.

"You are awaken?"

Kartikey turns to see when Mr.Minhyuk came.

"What? What happened? " he asks.

"You are a smart person i have to say. You didn't cut the line and let us know where we have to go..nd as soon as we went their. We saw all of you lying senselessly on the ground so we somehow took you back at home" Mr.Minhyuk expalins.

"Ah..." Kartikey sighs.

"Where are the others?" He asked.