Chapter 27

It's been two weeks after that night.

Junho never returns nor did he tried to contact. He was in his house. Without anyone.

No one knows where Zalak is. Nor did she let anyone know.

Basant has returned to his family nd cut all ties with everyone. He even barely talks with his parents.

Sumedh had locked himself since that night nd haven't taken a bite of food or a gulp of water.

The boys were in their room. As well as the girls. Mr.Minhyuk brings them food but they barely eat something. Or talk with each other.

Kartikey who was actually avoiding Mallika a bit before all this..now completely avoids her nd ignores her existence.

Mallika who still couldn't get out of all this was sitting alone in the room. As the other two were with the boys. Talking about nothing but just sitting.

Mallika sighs to herself,

The words she said to Juho comes back in her mind. She admits that she is in fault but she still can't figure out why she did that...or precisely she is not ready to accept what she is thinking,

When Mallika remembers Sumedh not only there childhood friendship comes in mind but that thing which she almost forgets come to her mind. She feels insecure. She knew she can't hide the truth for long but she can't even spell.

Back everytime she wants to speak, her words dies in her throat nd she ends up being quite.
But now all she can do is to wait for things to calm a bit nd then if she can speak she will say hopefully.....

Whereas,

Sumedh was locked in his room. His room was dark not even the sunlight came in..but the winds too never knocked his window. He could only feel lonelyness. Without Junho, without BASANT.

Junho came bit late in his life, but talking about Basant. Sumedh can't even think his world without him. Not a singel moment of life was there where Basant is not present.

When his parents tortured him Basant comes back to heal the wounds. When Sumedh lost his family nd was left with no one then Basant took him and opens his family for him. His family becames Sumedh's family.

When he need a place to stay in the forest it was him who helped him. Nd also it was Basant who helped Sumedh practicing his powers.

Nd now when he left, Sumedh feels his world dead. He cried himself so much that his eyes are swollen nd red. His body pale. Nd he could barely stand as Sumedh by habbit is an self destructive person.

He thinks about the past sitting down in the floor, his back resting the side of the bed , curling up himself nd hugging his knees tightly.

(FLASHBACK) :

"Na na...i need a break!" Sumedh says panting nd taking heavy breaths.

Basant who was the same as Sumedh agrees to the idea.

They sit under the tree nd rested for a while.

They were practising their skills.

"Can i ask you something?" Sumedh says as he finished his water nd passed it too Basant.

Basant nods nd gulps the water.

"When did u get to know you have powers?" He asks.