Chapter 26

"Let's start from start"

The three power holders of earth started,

"Well...as you know him from young you definitely remember me. Basant his older brother. You guys even come to my place to play. Well that's old thing. You have witnessed his powers at young. It was the time when he just get to know that he is different than other ones. He was still not aware of what he was going. But then  ha ha it was very nice of you to interrupt in our place. But anyways as u wanted him to "DIE" but he didn't. His powers rescued him. Nd yes your plan was a flop.
After that he came here and knew about himself nd he groomed himself well nd now as you can see he is the Mountain God" the holder of Mind Reader, stops and looked at others in the room who were looking down. In shame, in guilty, in embarrassment.

Now the One with the Coldness power starts,
"After a long time...when he was settled here nd was tagged as the Mountain God he rescued me. He rescued me from pack of wild animals. My story? Well that's not important. After we got togather i always stayed with him nd he taught me his techniques, everything was fine unless a misunderstanding came nd we got apart. But here we are again more stronger and better. But don't you dare to dig in my case more..or i won't flinch to remove that eyes of yours from your face and down that neck of yours" Junho says in his usual cold nd bold way.

Still the heads remain down nd silence in the room.

Now both the other males looked at the center of attraction and blinked.

The holder of Nature the supreme power, really don't want to talk but have no choice,

He sighs nd started,

"Today we saved you from Doyel. He has also powers like us. Everyone here has their own power.

Basant, can read anyone's mind nd can slow and fast time. He can also retreats the other's power when they are used.

Junho, his power is ice..freezing. He can also absorbs anyone's power nd use at them with x2 time powerful.

Nd then it's me, i can control nature. For example the wind, the rain, the clouds and trees nd whatever i want in this nature.

You remember the day when you were trapped into your dream and that you were kinda kidnapped when u were in the car. That was all what Doyel wants. He wanted to kill you. He knows that my duty is to save ppl. Specially who are here. So he attacked you. Now if u ask why you? Well, you are just a random pick of him. Nothing much. So don't overthink it as reunion or whatever of that sort.

After the car attack i asked Mr.Minhyuk nd Mr.Kinhyuk to take care of you nd so they never actually get a car for you. Nd today you saw him. He has his own powers, Manipulation, Solar Power nd kind of that.

But i guess he has targeted you so i can't let you go from here. Tho I DON'T WANT IT, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO STAY WITH US FROM TODAY " Sumedh stops leaving the others in the room stuck in thought as well as the two other males.

"Why? Like is it necessary?" Junho says.

"It is Junho" Sumedh replies.

Sumedh stands up nd so others.

He took a look at everyone nd leaves.

Basant looked at Junho nd says, "let's show their room"

The girls were staying in one room nd the boys in the bigger one room. As they were more in numbers.

Soon they get fresh nd it was already time for dinner, they all sat togather.