Chapter 24

"Eyyy...I'm going out for a while" Junho says as he get down from the stairs addressing anyone who was there down at hall.

Zalak nd Sumedh who were there looked up and saw Junho coming,

"Where are you going?"

"Have your breakfast."

The two said respectively.

"I'm going out..nd I'll have breakfast at somewhere else...don't worry" he says moving fastly towards the door nd went out.

"He seems in a hurry..." Zalak said and Sumedh nods.

Sumedh who was concentrating on his paper looked at it again when the door opened,

"Bhaiya Byeeeee!!!" Junho suddenly popped in and gave a bright smile nd again vanished.

Sumedh chuckels confusingly.

Outside Basant as usual routine was looking after the garden, he saw Junhon coming towards him -

"Morning!"

"A very good morning Junho" He says.

The younger smiled.

"Can i ask u for something?" He says.

"Surely" the older answer.

"Not sure...but i may need you today. So you know - " Junho furrows and Basant nods, " i understand".

They talked for a lil nd then Junho leaves.

"It's been almost lunch time nd he didn't came back?" Sumedh says looking at the clock on the wall.

"I - " Basant was about to say something when they there was a huge bang on the door.

Everyone almost jumped off their seats due to sudden impulsiveness.

"I'll look for it" Zalak says as she went towards the door.

"No wait! It might be harmful....stay behind" Sumedh says.

"Don't worry..I'm not that weak as you think me Master" Zalak smiles and went to open the door.

She opens the door wide.

But there was no one.

Except........

A box.

With a letter.

Sumedh opnes the box after Zalak agrees to open it.
Yes, Zalak can see the other side of everything with her ability.

A coat?

Sumedh nd Basant looked at each other.

Wait!!! It's Junho's coat!!

"Oh! Shit!" The exclaims togather.

Sumedh quickly opens the letter nd reads,

My dear Mudgalkar,

How have you been? Long time no see...did you miss me? Ha! Note the sarcasm...well now you have seen your brother's coat inside you definitely know what's going on right?