Chapter 12

Trot! Trot! Trot!

The guy of almost 5'6" ...walking on the road with a black leather briefcase in hand, wearing a white shirt and a black jeans, and for covering cold winds a long black coat. The guy confidently walked on the road when suddenly a rush of wind came hitting him and in blink he saw himself on the edge of the roof top.

If it was some other human he/she would definitely cry in this situation. But this guy was still calm and that confidence was still on his face.

"Huh..." he smirked and rolled his eyes, "really you think this will scare me SU-MEDH"

"Nope...i know this won't scare you" Sumedh answers, "but your tactics won't scare me too JUN-HOO" a smirk lined upon Sumedh's face.

Till now Sumedh was holding Junho's collar while Junho was hanging carelessly as if he is enjoying it.
But, now Junho lifts his body and holds Sumedh's wrist which was holding his collar nd put other hand on his chest he smiles while his eyes turns into bright red. And again in a blink a rush of air came and Junho punched Sumedh on his chest resulting Sumedh crashing on with the wall of a building.

Again before Junho can attack Sumedh moves aside and hold Junho from backward while pressing him against another wall of other building.

Even tho they were fighting the other people can't even see it..they can only feel some rush of air passing them.

"Sumedh i gave you chance to join me...but now the deal is over..so i will do whatever i like and make sure to screw you!" Junho said..his voice filled with frustration.

"And you think it will work?" Sumedh said looking at Junho's eyes.

"I don't know...but it will surely piss you off"

"Ahh why? Why you gonna do all this?"

"Cause that place of Mountain God was for me...I DESERVE IT!" Junho shouted leaving Sumedh.

Sumedh who leaves Juho says, " A Monster Cannot Became A God!"

"If it's not me...then someone else would have been choosed but not YOU JUNHO!"

"And if it's not Me the NO ONE ELSE SUMEDH!"

Sumedh was going to say something but before than Junho vanishes.

"Are you guys okay now?" Kinshuk asked as he finished putting medicine on the rest.

"I didn't get this...how you all get hurt?" Mr.Minhyuk asked who was genuinely worried for them.

"Umm..well long story I'll tell you later" Kinshuk assures.

Mr.Minhyuk nods and went to get some ice.

"So how you all feeling?" Kinshuk asks again.

"Better..." Monika answers.

"Harrsh you okey?" Kinshuk asks him cause he was the one with most injuries.

"Hmm..." was the answer.

"I'm still shivering with that dream tho it's already 3 days of it" Devesh says.

"Yes..i litterally thought I'll die" Manisha sighs.