Chapter 29

"Arghh!!" Sumedh growls lowly as he felt his pain on wounds.

It was already morning nd the sun was up. The sunlight came in the room. And Sumedh can see his devastated room. He felt bad..,
not for breaking...,
for now he has to buy new furnitures.

He slowly lifts his head up and saw Kartikey not there. Last night he remembers how they ended up chatting nd went to sleep.

Unknowningly a smile came on his face.

Fresh wind greets him again after a long time. He slowly moved and quickly went to the washroom for brushing, ignoring the broken things in the room.

He brushed and washed his hairs and came out rubbing his wet hair with towel. He threw the towel on a random direction. Nd lied again on bed. He was thinking to take a nap when he heard a knock on door.

He lifted his finger up and the door opens,

Kartikey.

"Mrng..." he said smiling brightly.

"Mrng"

"Come down nd have breakfast"

"Nah...not interested"

"Oh! Come'on just come down. You would never miss this breakfast afterall" he winked.

"What do you mean?" He said getting up.

"Just change and come" he says and again went away.

Sumedh sat there thinking what does that mean? But he couldn't find an answer. He looked at his shirt..he should really change it stinks.

He got a pair of white oversized shirt nd black long pajama and went to wash up. He c pulls his wet hair up nd applied gel on it, he left a sigh and went to the door.

"Should i go out?" He thought to himself.

"Well let's just get out...what worse can even happen?And i can ignore the others ofc. Afterall i think i need a change. I can't lay down ignoring my duty." saying this to himself he went out.

He turns the knob and closed the door.

He could smell something delicious was being cooked. Wait it's his favourite hot Puri with no doubt diced cut potato nd kheer!!

He was already feeling hugry..but......

He have to ignore it.

He already regrets his coming out.

As he came down the stairs the others were already having their breakfast and Kartikey was serving. He gave Sumedh a thumbs up and a wide smile.

"Who's the cook? Oh! Ofc Minhy- " Sumedh who was thinking to himself turns his eyes to kitchen when his eyes widen to see the one who is cooking.

It's that suprise Kartikey got. And it's a huge suprise for Sumedh.

He looked at the person with dumbstruck. Nd kept looking until a word came out of his mouth,

"BASANT?"

He says and Basant who already knew that the younger was there looked at him. Their eyes met. Sumedh can feel water in his eyes again. His hands getting cold nd his lips curving up.