Chapter 23

On the soft armchair the old guy made himself comfortable. His appearance is not someone like to be cherish but to be an cold alert to stay away.

His hair is a mixture of black nd white which indicates he has come a long way in his life. His eyes were as normal as every other person but filled with lust nd selfishness. Always looking for a prey to catch on.
His wrinkles on skin shows that he is not the one to fight on ground rather sending the others. His smile of evil nd face of devil. His every breath is like poison nd his words like daggers. His attitude like a boss nd nature like a loner. His heart of stone nd mind of dirt. His aim is lost nd life full of flaws.

He is DOYEL.

The one who killed many people without any guilt. Without any second thoughts. A man who is PROUD of his powers. A man who wants more. A never ending need.

His Powers,
INVISIBILITY,
MANIPULATING
&
SOLAR POWER.

The old man of 40s who was relaxing on tge chair, hears a knock on his door. After 10secs a guy came in who is not to mention but ofc one of his men.

"Sir you called me?" He asks.

The old man opens his lips to talk in his husky voice, "well yes...i did"

"How can i help you sir?"

"I want you to tell everyone that let's execute our plan" he says.

"Sure sir..." the guy bows and went away leaving the old man leaning into his thoughts.

"It's time for revenge" he says.

"Oi Kartikey where are you going?" Mallika jogs to catch on with his brother.

Mallika smiled brightly at him...he did the same at least, tried the same but his eyes were sad.

"Are you okey?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Hm-" Kartikey seems like a bit suprised but quickly hide it.

"Yeahh I'm...."

"But - " Mallika was about to protest but was cut by Kartikey.

"Tell me - "

"Tell me about our childhood Di" he smiles softly at Mallika.

"Why suddenly?" She asks concern in her voice a bit strange.

"Nothing...i was just missing home. Nd then i recalled our childhood days..but you know my memories are blur. So you came thought to ask you...if you remember " he explains.

"Oh surely i remember!" Mallika says cheerfully nd says,

"When we were young....we used to spent all the time together. We even used to hit each other nd fight over who will hear the bed time story first " she chuckles as she remember the days.

"When you were eight years old I nd Mom went out for shopping. You nd Dad were alone at home..nd You insisted Dad to make something. Poor him, he couldhave just make any easy thing but he went to make a cake! Nd no doubt it was a complete MESS.

Mom was furious in anger. Smoke came out of oven. The dish was burnt...Flour was spread all over the floor nd milk spilled..eggs were left broken I and Mom find you two in the house everywhere nd find you both hiding inside the cupboard. Cause you both fear Mom will kick you out both..nd waiting there you both slept" she laughs as well as Kartikey laughs who was also embarrassed.