☆~• Ending •~☆

The chair rocks back and forth making a small sound. The old person looking out the window, a fresh day with new greetings. Sun shining proudly, winds blowing triumphly, flower blooming and sweet smell fills the air.

The old man leaves a sigh,

He was currently sitting on the rock chair nd was admiring the beauty of nature.

He was into that moment when his thoughts were broken by a voice inside him,

"Feeling guilty Doyel?" It says.

"Aurthur?"

"Who else? Who else talks with you? Stay beside you, who else?"

"I don't need someone for holding myself"

"Oh! Shut up..you needed everyone to be what you are today"

Doyel's eyes widen as he heard that from Aurthur.

"H-how did you know?" He stammers.

"I can hear them everyday. I can hear them screaming nd pleading for help. I can hear the king asking you to leave i can hear Jerry asking you to leave him" he says.

But there was no response from the other.

So Aurthur continued, "Today is your last day after this you are going to be history nd i can rest in peace."

Doyel chuckles, "haha you think he can do anything to me..dream on I'm more powerful than him"

"A devil can't be powerful than the God...you will die"

"Nd how is goin to happen? I can never die I'm Supreme of all!!" He says and stands up.

Aurthur chuckles, "You think i don't know how to end you?"

Doyel stops, "W-what do you mean?" He says nervously.

"Doyel u can hide it from them but not from me. I'm you , you are me. If i give my soul to that almighty, just before you die then that's the end.

When the God himself said,

Make sure he gives his soul to the almighty, no one heard him, as every other saviors were excited to help the humans nd kill the devil. That's the reason they can't kill you completely. They hide you from world after killing the body.

But then the king whom you took control over he knew about this but was late to work out. But, Me I WON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I WILL GIVE MY SOUL TO THE GOD which will bring your end.

You are not a soul you r just a sticky, smelly substance which is of no good for this world. You can have control over my body but the soul will remain. Nd a body dies when the soul leaves and when soul leaves the other parts stays which are burnt.

You will be burnt too. Nd that energy will bring an end of you. Doyel.

A sweat drops from Doyel's forehead, he gulps nd says,

"I won't give you that chance"

"I'll see"

Doyel leaves a heavy breath.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"The plan i told ya all yesterday is clear right?" Sumedh asks as he looks at others.