Chapter 19

"Someone looks happy?" A smirk plasters on Zalak's face as she saw the guy in front of her smiling like an idiot.

Tho Zalak's words brought Junho in reality still he didn't respond. Well he don't know what to say.

"Come on are you ignoring me?" Zalak whines.

Junho can't help but chuckels.

"Aaa...yes I'm happy! After a long time" he says leaving a deep sigh from his lungs.

"I told ya before to go nd talk to him..but you two stubborn brothers never listened to me or Basant" she complains.

"Okey cut that lecture - everything is still not fine. So many things yet to get resolved" Junho's smiles vanish.

"What now?"

"I had to talk with brother. I need to know why is those ppl so close to him."

"Can you stop smiling like an idiot?" Basant's complain bought Sumedh back to sense.

"Hm?"

"Like smile...but let me allow to laugh at you then!"

"As if i don't allow you?"

"Oh well talking about that Mr. Mudgalkar let's make you remember the day when we - " Basant was cut off by a knock in the door.

Basant's Jaw Drop in his lap when he saw the guy approaching.

He quickly hold himself and smiled. Sumedh looked at Basant's facial change and turn towards the door to see his small brother coming with Zalak beside.

Tho Junho had made his mind to protect Zalak still he doesn't want to leave her alone.
So he just brings her with him.

"Junho" Sumedh stood up followed by Basant.

"Hmm.." he replies and Zalak elbows him..

"Behave!" She says in a low voice.

"Ahh! Zalak it's been long how are you?" Basant asks trys to light up the mood.

"I'm gud how are you?" She replies with a soft smile.

"I'm good..oh would you like something to drink sit I'll bring it" Basant says and nodded...Zalak knew it.

"Sure let me help you" she says and went to help him.

Sumedh nd Junho glared each other and then took a seat.

"Why did you came?"

"It's my house i can come anytime" Junho sassed.

"Then who was the one who leaved it?" Sumedh fires.

"Who was reason for it?" Junho fires back.

Junho and Sumedh let out a small growl from their mouth while Basant nd Zalak sighs.

"Aiii they almost gave up their own life for the sake of other..nd now look" Basant complains.

"Huff! They are so stubborn!" Zalak huffs while Basant agress.