Chapter 32

"I have a question for you..."

Sumedh looked at Harrsh nd nodded,

"The one who was trying to kill us nd harm us all the time was Doyel right? But i don't understand why is he so desperate to take your place?" He asked.

"Well..." Sumedh looked at Junho nd unknowningly a smirk came upon on his face, " yeah well...the mastermind behind it was Doyel but the person you saw was not Doyel...before the last case"

"What you mean?" Kinshuk furrows.

"It was Me" Junho speaks up suddenly nd leaves the other in shock except for the elder males nd Zalak.

"W-what? Y-you did? But u helped us right?" Mallika quarries.

"Yeahh..i did but well long story, cutting short Doyel wants to kill them nd i was afraid of it so i tried to ask them to step back but Sumedh was too stubborn to agree. Lastly we got into a big fight which Doyel took advantage nd create hate between us. Doyel threatens me if i don't do as he say he will kill Zalak nd so to protect her i did all that.

Look I'm sorry for what i did...but honestly that hypnotising you nd pushing off the mounting could never hurt you. As i took you the mountain where Sumedh stays nd no one can die jumping from there also for the first time it was the same case anyways" Junho explains.

"Well it really don't sound apologetic but you played safe from both sides so yes you are forgiven from my side" Monika says.

"Me too" Harrsh nd Manisha says in unsion.

"Yeah...it's weird but okay" the others said.

"But still the question remains why is Doyel so desperate to get your place?" Devesh says.

"I guess he is just greedy to hold one of the supreme positions so he can make his territory" Basant says.

"So will he come back again?" Kinshuk asks.

"Wait...didn't he died? I mean that blast.." Harrsh stops in mid way and looked at Sumedh.

Sumedh nods, "no he didn't die..as far we know he was rescued nd was under treatment but now he is okay ... we will meet him soon."

"Nd this time we should really do something about him. He has been given a lot of chances but he just don't get it" Basant says.

Junho was going to say something when he suddenly turns around nd catches a ball like something.

The window broke and some of them jumps away in reflex.

Sumedh looked at Junho's hand, he took the thing which was a rock covered with a paper.

He quickly opens the paper nd read it aloud,

Hello Everyone,

Well we all have being playing a game for longgg time. The chasing game. But now i think it's the time for us to end it. I'm tired of you nd I'm sure u feel the same for me.

So, let's meet your favourite spot after 2 days and bring this story to an end. Let's see who got the power. Bring your mates I'm gonna kill them too.