Chapter 13

"So you all going back?" Mr.Minhyuk asked as he saw the others packing their things.

"Um..yes guess so" Kinshuk answer lowly.

"Um okey if you say so...I'll be preparing your food and be packing some foods for your journey" saying he went.

After he went Harrsh left a sigh and sat on the couch...sadness is clear on his face,
"Do we really have to go?" He said.

Monika looked at him and said, "or else...? I don't think place is safe for us so we should just move on"

Devesh nods in agreement .

"Guess you are right" Kartikey says as he help Mallika to pack her bags.

Without any other word they packed their things and soon finish with it.

Also, Mr.Minhyuk serves their food in time after they finishes the food they took their luggage ready to leave the place where they thought to enjoy.

"Here...take some food" Mr.Minhyuk gave it to Kinshuk. He had made some food for their journey.

"Good bye Mr.Minhyuk thank you for taking care of us" Mallika says as she bows down.

"It was good to have you here" Mr.Minhyuk nodded.

"So ready?" Mr.Kinhyuk asked as he blows his horn.

"Yes!" Devesh replied.

They all took their seats and in few minutes they left for their hometown.

The car ran on the road swiftly...while the sunshine brightly at top. It was tge same view as they saw in the first day.

Fresh wind hits them but this time instead of happiness sadness grew up. The black road laid like a carpet nd cold winds touched their skin softly. Greenery everywhere nd their lies at one side the tea garden..no noise of vehicles like in the city. No crowd here nd there..ppl working at the tea garden as regular smiling nd talking. Kids running on the side of road. Melody chirping of birds can be heard with the sweet smell of flowers. Little wodden huts still standing at their places to protecting the family.

"I really feel bad leaving this place..how we all made a good plan to enjoy after long and look here we are going back to our dull life" Harrsh complains.

He was indeed very sad leaving the place..tho he was the one who almost died here.

"I understand you.." Devesh continues, "but we can come here maybe some other time if we had luck" he says.

"Seems like you will miss this place"

Everyone looked at front..as the voice came from the front seat where only Mr.Kinhyuk was sitting.

"Yes we will" Kinshuk says who was sitting at back.

"Then stay here" Mr.Kinhyuk says but his voice was more deep and cold.

Suddenly the cars window closed slowly and everyone inside could feel cold..which went to extreme level.

"Uff...yeah! Mr.Kinhyuk i guess the ac is on can u switch it off?" Harrsh says as he feels the cold hard.