Chapter 10

"So!" Harrsh jumped from his seat as everyone looked at him.

It was morning time when they just finished their breakfast and sit together.

"So what?" Manisha asked.

"Let's talk..." Harrsh replied.

"Aren't we doin that?" Kinshuk shrugs off.

"No we are just beating the bush...let's TALK!" Harrsh justifies.

"Talk about? " Kartikey asked.

"Talk about the last few days" He explains at last while other looked a bit conscious.

Silence....

"What?" Harrsh looked at others with a questioning look.

"Don't you guys want to sort this out before it may take a big action?" His eyes wanders over others face while talking.

"Umm...i know i must not speak among olders but-" Kartikey murmured as everyone looked at him.

"Harrsh bhaiya is right..we should talk about this before something big happens and afterall we all are friends...if we don't help each other..share thoughts with each other then who will?" Kartikey tries to explain.

Seeing at other it seems that they agree with him.

"Kartikey is right" Mallika broke the silence.

"Yes we should talk" Kinshuk nods.

"Hm..so what you guys think of these dreams?" Devesh asked fake coughing.

"I-i'm actually not seeing these bad dreams from here..i see bad dreams now for many years" Manisha speaks tho she was nervous.

"You too?" Harrsh says as he looks bit suprise.

"What you mean?" Manisha shot him a look.

"Me too..i also saw bad dreams for now some years and after coming here it is getting worse" Harrsh explains.

Devesh and Kinshuk looked at each other with disbelief.

"Haven't you guys saw it?" Harrsh asked them.

Kinshuk clears his throat and looked at Devesh and said, " I- i....actually we both have the same case like you but we just told each other and none of you" he said as both of them looked down.

"If you were going through the same then why didn't you tell us before" Kartikey asks.

"Umm..we-we didn't get that confidence to speak up about this to others..it was so tough for me to just say him tho he is my childhood friend. And also you all are so busy in your work i didn't want you guys to worry about all these so we kept it a secret" Devesh elucidates.

"And yes Harrsh is right after coming here it just expands and had became more horrifying" Kinshuk nods.

Kartikey looked at Mallika who was already looking at him..Kartikey can see a fear inside her eyes the fight to say or not to say.

Kartikey sighed and went to her and stroke her hair softly, he then put his hand on her shoulder to cheer her up.

Mallika gulped and speaked up,"umm...well guys i- i have also seen these kind of dreams for some years now"