Chapter 17

"Excuse me..where are you going at this night?" Mr.Kinhyuk asks as he spotted Mallika walking outside the gate.

"Oh..i was just going out to take some fresh air" she says.

"Sorry mam..but this is late night and we can't allow you to go out it's not safe" Mr.Kinhyuk disagrees.

Mallika opens her mouth to say something when a familiar voice was heard from back,

"What happened? "

Mallika turns round to see Kartikey coming in..Mr.Kinhyuk squeezes his eyes.

" He was out? " he thought to himself.

Not soon he thought he saw a dark shadow behind Kartikey. Mr.Kinhyuk was coming ahead when he realised the shadow,

" So Minhyuk followed him " he smiles to himself and went inside as he saw the dark shadow vanishing.

"Where were you?" Mallika asks Kartikey worryingly.

"I- i went to the temple" he said.

"Why?"

"To get some positive vibes...you see what happened with us made my mind stuck in one place. So i went out" Kartikey explains quickly trying to avoid more questions.

"I was thinking to go out too.." Mallika says.

"So go" Kartikey hurries.

Mallika looked at him for some secs nd, "yes but Mr.Kinhyuk- "

" Don't worry I'll say him..just don't go far okey?" Kartikey says almost shooing away Mallika to avoid questions.

Mallika blankly stares and went out.

She left a deep sigh and started to walk...she looked at the deep forest at one side. Tho she knew nothing such will come out but her heart was sacred. She looks up at the glittery sky with a drop of sliver on it.

While admiring the sky she didn't even noticed she came far from the place and now her both sides are covered with forest.

Tho she looked calm but inside she paniks. She started to move fast but not run. She can hear night animals howls and cries. She walked even faster well more like jogging.

She almost was in the verge of crying when she heard noises from back and her leg froze.
She gupls and paniks. She took heavy breaths as she hears the sound coming close to her. She close her eyes and with every strength in her she ran ...she ran as fast as she can without seeing where she is going or what's infront. She almost ran for five minutes when she suddenly bumped with something soft yet hard.

She falls on the ground. She press her closed eyes even more tightly. She holds the ground in fear and tear came out from her left eye.

She was almost going to pass out when she felt a warm hand on her hand which was stoking her softly.

She sniffs and opens her eyes..her left vision blurry but she saw a guy looking at her..who was kneeling on the ground. Mallika looks clearly at him..Kind of tall. Personality is someone not to be messed with but yet knowledgeable, his presence is so refreshing nd warmth. A special AURA he has. That red over coat with a black belt around him with a sword hanging beside who's holding portion is black and there is that golden dragon drawing on it.