Chapter 2: Finding Info

We boarded the plane and nothing really happened. They stared at me for a while trying to decide whether or not to ask me something. I was just sitting in the seat with earbuds in and doing some work. I own a lot of businesses. I have three car companies, an electronic company, a fashion company, hotels, airports, restaurants, and a lot more. All of the companies are under one big corporation, ARM & Co. If you haven't noticed, those are my initials. Only a select few people know about me being the boss of my companies. After completing I don't know how many documents, the staring was getting annoying.

"Not to be rude... although staring is already rude. Can you just ask what you want to know so you can stop staring?"

They looked stunned by my statement. But they really are annoying me. All of a sudden a lot of questions were thrown at me.

"How has life been?

"Do you remember us?

"Where is mom?

"Who is this him you and the principal were talking about?

"Are you excited to be back with us?"

Seriously. Yea just answer all at once. I sighed then answered their questions.

"Life is cool I guess. Yes, I remember you. Birth giver can be in hell for all I care. And no. I'm not excited to be back with you. I would rather be back in LA doing whatever I would be doing right now. And he is none of your concern. Don't question me about him if you know what's good for you."

With that, no one said a word. The rest of the flight was quiet except for the sound of my typing away on my keyboard finishing some documents and files.

Third-person POV

All of the Moretti men were stunned. They thought they were seeing the happy daughter and sister again. There were only a few things on their minds: how Aniyah had changed and trying to figure out who the heck this he person was.

Aniyah POV

After what seemed like forever we had finally landed. To say I was happy would be an understatement. We left the plane and again got into a black tinted SUV. Soon enough we arrived at a mansion. It was huge and very pretty. I looked around but kept my stone face. They looked disappointed in my lack of enthusiasm but who cares. As we were walking to the door a woman and a bimbo caked in makeup and too little clothes opened the door.

"Babe. Where were you? I've been worried sick," the woman asked.

"Yea dad. Where have you be," the bimbo started.

The girl stopped and looked me up and down. She looked like a barbie but with too much plastic surgery. On the outside, I was still stone-faced but on the inside, I was rolling on the floor with the way she looked.

"Dad. Who is she?"

Ah. He hasn't told them about me. This should be fun.

"Let's go inside for dinner and we will talk there," Leonardo stated.

With that everyone headed inside to the dining room. After everyone sat down the only seat that was left was next to Franco and Nicolo. I sat between them and soon enough maids came in to bring the food. Today was shrimp alfredo with garlic bread and salad.

Here's something you should know about me. I love food but I have a hard time eating. It's weird, to be honest, and not a lot of people understand me when I try to explain it. Eating is very difficult for me. Everyone around the table began wolfing down their food but I wasn't really hungry. I didn't want to look suspicious so I began eating. The dinner was pretty silent until the sperm donor's wife spoke up.